Extra Chapter 47.5

Heheheeeee this has got to be one of my fav chaps loll

Now there are mentions of Attack on Titan here alright?? But don't worry no spoilers on the show.

Enjoy 😗💙

..................

Amati Tanaka

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"Come onnnnnnn, Tanaka Sensei!" Yuji says.

"Alright alright." She rolls her eyes as she gathers more cookies. "Sheesh you have no patience." She sits beside her students and Satoru on the floor before the TV.

The group have been watching Attack On Titan ever since they finished the sister school exchange event, and even if Yuji already watched up till the last episode, he still insists on making them watch it while he rewatches it.

And Amati will admit she's obsessed with this show.

"Ugh, I'd rather watch romance!" Nobara says.

"Whaaaa?! You hate romance!" Yuji looks at her.

"Yeah, but at least it's better than getting attached to characters who will die in the end." She crosses her arms and leans her back against the couch.

"Well... Whatever at least the plot is good." Yuji says.

"Just start the episode already." Megumi sighs.

"Ok." Yuji presses play and forces them all through the opening song. Which Amati doesn't mind since she and Yuji memorized it.

While Satoru takes a video of them singing, Nobara and Megumi just try to wait patiently for the opening to finish so they can watch the episode.

"Ohhhh... Right so now they're trying to get Eren back." Amati says, remembering the past episode.

"Yup." Yuji nods.

The moment Levi Ackerman is on screen Amati squeals. "Ahhhh Levi!!!"

Satoru gives her a look

"He's my favorite character." Amati officially says.

"Yeah he's so cool!" Yuji agrees.

When Levi does some action, Amati cheers for him. "Ah! He's just doing it perfectly!"

"Seems you are simping for a fictional character, Tanaka Sensei." Nobara says.

She shrugs. "Who wouldn't! Look at him! He's just so hot."

Satoru clears his throat. "You have a boyfriend, remember?"

She blinks and looks at him. "You jealous?" She grins.

"No, of course not."

"Ok good."