𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1
𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐 , 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝑸

 𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐 , 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝑸

( TW

( TW. FLASH ! )

𖤐
dracula ; ch I
hungry.

𝕭odies everywhere.

sloppily grinding on each other. the smell of alcohol and weed in the air. girls fighting over boyfriends and who touched who, fuckboys leading their one night stands up the stairs to endulge in their sexual desires.

college parties were truly something else.

you leaned against the kitchen island, taking in your surroundings with a sigh. you don't even know why you came to this party.

your friend mina, invited you. but she was probably off riding kirishima in one of the rooms upstairs.

katsuki was off getting high with sero and some others nearby. but overall, you were all by yourself.

'all night layin verses though i'd rather be with you baby.'

the speakers blasted some old 2014 song, you weren't complaining though, good taste.

you were completely in your own world until he caught your eye.

messy purple locs, baggy black hoodie, baggy jeans, jordan 1 sneakers and rings. who was this dude?  he did dress nice though, that's for sure.

you certainly have never seen him on campus. was he new?

his purple irises caught yours, and so the stare down began. his head tilted to the side a bit, almost challenging you. along with the corner of his lips rising a bit, a small smirk becoming present on his face.

'hell nah.' you said as you gave in, an obvious smile coming to your face that you were trying to hide from him.

he was not going to woo you that easy. you weren't that type of girl.

shinsou saw your face turn away from him, his smirk growing a bit larger as he saw what he could do with just a little eye contact.

he honestly didn't know what he was doing here either. why was he at this dumb ass party again..?

oh right, he needed to eat.

so, he strolled his way over to you. seeing as he had already made you his target, and that was apparent.

he stood his tall figure next to yours, his elbows resting on the island as he looked down at you, "so."

"so." you replied, edging on that you weren't one to start a conversation. especially not with some random dude. if he wanted to talk, he would have to put in the effort.

"what's a fine lady like you doing all by herself tonight? no date, hm?"  he questioned, the smug smirk never leaving his face.

the eye contact he gave was almost smoldering. you desperately were internally begging for him to look away from you.

"i'm waiting for my friends so i can get outta here." you responded, still refusing to look up into his eyes.

"mmhm.. what major are you?" he asked, his hand sneakily slipping something into your drink that was just conveniently placed next to you. you were looking away, and he was desperate.

your blood smelled nice to him.. really nice.. intoxicating.

your perfume smelled even better, you were someone that shinsou HAD to drink off of at least once.

"pre-med" you turned to him once again, making quick eye contact before sipping your drink.

that you spit right out after.

"WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA??" you said, holding the almost dissolved drug in your palm, a look of disgust and distrust present on your face.

'oh shit.' shinsou thought, grabbing your hand quickly and practically dragging and carrying  you up to one of the rooms much to your dismay.

you struggled and kicked against him, hoping to get out of his arms.

you didn't want to end up being roofied.. or worse. but you knew his intentions couldn't be pure.

hitoshi shut the door and locked it. his tall figure looking down at yours with a frustrated look on his face, "god you're difficult."

"YOU TRIED ROFFYING ME?!-

"no. i didn't. i have no intention of using your body unconsenually.." he responded, covering your mouth with his hand. he didn't want anyone to know you two were in there, that would create a problem. one bigger than what was already happening.

your face looked confused, and before you could even open your mouth again, shinsou had you pinned on the bed.

"listen up pretty, i'm just gonna  drink some of your blood, and then i'll be out of your hair."

his smooth voice whispered into your right ear.

you would hate to admit it, but it gave you shivers up your spine. your legs going weak at his charms.

he again cut off your thoughts, his tongue running up and down your neck. that was when you started to squirm once again, but soon felt.. numbed, calm, like jelly.

your mind was like cotton candy as shinsou pressed a soft kiss to the prepped spot, and soon enough his teeth had sunk into your soft brown skin.

"relax, princess."

*END ![ 814 w

*
END !
[ 814 w. ]