𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒃𝒂𝒖𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒔

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒃𝒂𝒖𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒔

𖤐 dracula ; ch XIIInew beginnings

𖤐
dracula ; ch XIII
new beginnings.

𝕾hinsou brushed back his purple locs,

a smooth pomade making the hairs slick and laid down instead of in his face like usual.

the past few weeks have been, eventful. considering he had finally chosen to work under his father. he applied a gentle amount of concealer under his eyes to hide the bags, making him look more polished and handsome than he already had been.

you stood at the doorway of the bathroom, a silk nightgown adorned on you as you watched your boyfriend doll himself up. you stepped forward, now coming into the bathroom fully and standing in front of the taller male.

it was strange, the past few weeks. shinsou still showered you with love of course, he always did. there was no doubt in your mind about shinsou being loyal. he was perfect towards you, and you were 99% confident that that would never change.

your hands reached up, fingertips grazing against his tie as you tied it for him. he watched you in the mirror, then looked down at your personally.

"you always manage to look so beautiful, every time i lay my eyes on you." he said, his fingers now grazing your face before he laid his lips on your forehead, giving you a sweet kiss.

"thank you shin.." you replied, finishing off the tie, "you look handsome tonight, mind telling me where you're goin?" you had tried to get information out of him for the past month. he was getting busier and busier, you didn't feel like a side task to him, but at the same time you did.

and he could see that, and he hated it.

he felt trapped, choked up. he was planning all these wonderful things for you, you were his everything. his future. hiding things from you wasn't apart of his agenda, but it was what had to be done.