𝐗

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂, 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂, 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

𖤐 dracula ; ch Xbloodbath

𖤐
dracula ; ch X
bloodbath

baby:)                             just now
done w work!! lmk when you're on your way, thank you for coming to pick me up :)

𝕾hinsou was now on his way to pick you up

from work of course, he wanted to spend any time with you that he could. he loved your company, plus you relieved a lot of stress that he carried.

he slipped a hoodie on, switching his sweatpants for some baggy cargo jeans just so he could look a bit more presentable for you. he knew you didn't care about what he looked like, you were sweet. but, he still wanted to look cute.

he gently sprayed a little cologne on his clothes before grabbing his keys and a beanie, heading out of his dorm.

it was nine pm, so the dormitory was quite quiet, students lingering in the lobby but that was about it. something felt a bit off though, shinsou brushing it off as he walked out of the elevator.

he felt the cold fall breeze hit his skin, slipping the beanie over his messy purple hair as he twirled his keys in his hands.

shinsou looked around, he felt the odd feeling again.

'something is not right. at all.'

the purple haired male took his headphones off completely, even though he usually always had them in. he had to be alert, and even though he was vampire he knew he wasn't unbeatable. he kept walking to the student parking lot, he had parked in the one for the neighboring dorms because his was completely full today.

'fuck.'

his heart was starting to get faster, he didn't know why? he heard a small crunch. the smallest crunch. the sound of leaves under someone's feet.