𝐈𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔 , 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒛

 𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔 , 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒛

𖤐dracula ; ch IIdeal with the devil

𖤐
dracula ; ch II
deal with the devil.

"𝕵esus christ finally."

shinso looked down at you, rolling his eyes a bit.

who knew you were going to be so much work, he just wanted a good meal, not a whole babysitting deal. that he definitely wasn't going to get paid for.

he was guessing that the pill halfway worked on your body, along with his little numbing saliva. that's why you felt so gummy while he was having his fill.

"where am i.. aren't you the dude who tried to roofie me?" you spoke with venom, suddenly starting to get uncomfortable.

first off, you were in some room that you had never been in, and two you were in a large hoodie that quite obviously wasn't yours.

music played out of his vinyls too, he had good taste you could say at least.

you still smelled like the party last night, mixed with your sweet perfume and hints of men's cologne.

"no, hun. how many times do we have to go over this. i drank your blood, i have no use for your body." he stated, sighing while he moved around his room and tidied up a few things, "you're also in my dorm room. you were knocked the fuck out last night."

you felt so exposed, and even if he said he didn't have any sexual use for your body, you still pulled up the hoodie a bit to see if you had your clothes on.

which you did, shinsou wasn't lying and he also wasn't going to take some strangers clothes off.

everything went quiet for a moment, memories of last night filling your brain before you finally looked up at him bewildered, "wait.. HUH?"