𝐈𝐕

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 , 𝒋𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚/𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒆

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 , 𝒋𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚/𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒆

𖤐 dracula ; ch IVacquainted

𖤐
dracula ; ch IV
acquainted.

"𝕹-nah i didn't really expect you to hitoshi.." you answered.

'neither did I think you'd be showing up to my work.' you were nervous, very nervous. shinsou was one of surprise, you never really knew what was going through his mind, nor did you know what he was plotting up there.

"so, then this visit shouldn't be a surprise, princess. meet me outside after your shift, ill wait." he said, the same monotone yet slightly devious tone to his voice. the same voice that made you weak to your knees as much as you absolutely hated to admit it. even if it's just to yourself.

you gave him a nod, not trusting your voice as you watched his taller figure walk over to the lounge area.

you let out a breath. was your heart beating a little fast? was your breathing a little off? maybe it's just too much coffee smell. sure, coffee.

"you alright?" mia asked, her eyebrow raised a bit towards you, "who was that you were talking to? he took the longest to order and didn't even end up getting anything?"

you looked up at your tall friend, telling her that he was just confused about the menu and needed a second to look through and see what he wants probably.

you could feel it. you could feel shinsou's purple irises digging into your melanated skin.

it felt like eye fucking.

you looked up, hoping your visor would hide that your eyes were wondering towards him. but alas, you were caught.

you looked down quickly to the register, the pastries, the espresso machine, anything to look away from him. to get your mind off him.