𝐗𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 , 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆̀

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 , 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆̀

𖤐 dracula ; ch Xstress reliever

𖤐
dracula ; ch X
stress reliever

( TW! SMUT/LIME. )

𝕳ot water rushed down hitoshi's face,

steam enveloping the bathroom of his lover's dorm.

he felt safe being here of course, but his nerves still haven't been settled ever since the assault.

he sat on the bath floor, letting the water cascade down on him, it was slightly burning his pale skin but he didn't mind. a sigh leaving his mouth as his large hands brushed his hair back and behind his ears.

helpless, he felt. he wondered if he could've been more precise, more vigilant.

"hitoshi?" you asked, peaking inside the steam ridden room, he had been worried for his the past few days. he was definitely down in the dumps, which was understandable considering he had been beaten so badly by sone random peer of theirs.

you entered the room fully this time after not getting a response, leaving the door to the bathroom cracked considering it was so hot in there. you felt precipitation start to cover your skin, the warm feeling enveloping not just the room, but you now too.

"shin?" you called out again, sitting on the floor next to the shower now.

shinsou lifted his head, finally snapping out of it, he had been zoning out a lot recently. he stuck his head out of the curtain, his face relaxed, yet blank, "hi."

"hi." you answered, offering a small smile, "how're you feeling."

"okay.." he said shortly, his irises poring into yours like some type of hypnotism. he always had that effect on you, he was alluring, at least in your eyes.