𝐕𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒅 , 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒅 , 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚

( FLASH WARNING ! )

( FLASH WARNING ! )

𖤐
dracula ; ch VI
fuck that tape.

( TW ! SA , DARK THEMES )

𝕾hinsou smiled gently as he took an inhale of his dab pen,

blowing it out away from your face. he didn't want to wake you up.

he had just fed off you, and plus you had been tired from eating all the food he had ordered for the both of you.

it felt good, you were comfortable around him and he felt good that you were also comfortable around him.

he gently rubbed your back as you slept, the music still as low as it had been before but just a bit louder because no one was talking.

"fuck man.."

hitoshi got up as he heard a knocking on his door, cursing to himself. he didn't want to wake you up nor did he want anyone disturbing you.

he walked to the door sluggishly, rubbing his tired eyes as he opened up.

"shinsou, we gotta talk."

he paused, blinking slowly as if he needed to recognize the situation and person before he could reply.

"listen, it's not a good time. don't come to me with this bullshit." he spat, annoyance started to writhe through his body. he didn't like this, he didn't like it at all.

he didn't even like to be associated with this person.

the tall purple headed male turned to go back inside and shit the door before the other spoke up, his voice in a serious tone,

"it's about the tape."

'fuck.'

hitoshis breath hitched. he didn't have much to say, and he didn't even know how he got himself involved in the shit but it happened.