𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒚 , 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒚 , 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓

𖤐dracula ; ch IIIyearn

𖤐
dracula ; ch III
yearn.

𝖄ou walked through the hallway, sighing.

it had been a long day, class after class and your night shift soon to come. you liked your job, being a barista was pretty nice considering it was mostly a hangout spot for college students like yourself.

though, shinsou was still on your mind.

the whole vampire situation sure wasn't ideal but it also definitely wasn't that bad, considering you kinda had no choice but to give him his feed.

you both haven't seen each other in maybe a week or so, and honestly you were wondering where he'd been.

you had gotten off the train and walked up the stairs to the city's air greeting you once again, your headphones dug into your pierced ears as you walked up and into the cafe.

"hey, love." your coworker mia said as you entered the cafe, a small smile on her face as she cleaned the espresso shot glass.

mia, she was a tall ( 5'10 ) and skinny woman, dressed very masculine and was probably one of the best hookups you've ever had in your life.

sure, you weren't together even after a few lustful moments together, she wasn't one for relationships and so were you. but when it came to pleasure, you couldn't help but confide in her when you needed the job done.

"hey.." you sighed, putting your brown uniform visor on top of your slick back bun along with putting on your brown apron.

mia looked over, raising an eyebrow and putting down the espresso glass, "you seem stressed what's wrong? a boy?"

"no nigga is stressin me out.. schools just a lot right now, im tired today" you confessed, writing off the feeling in your body as just tiredness.

you knew it was more of a longing feeling, one for shinsou hitoshi. maybe it was just the weird feeling you got when he was around.. the one that made you feel weirdly comfortable despite him feeding off you.

you fixed your hair a little and applied more lipgloss before starting to work besides mia.

the cafe you worked at was off campus and in the city but also very popular nonetheless. business men, college students, and people in general all came to either hang out or work on things for either their jobs or education.

"im gonna go take my break" another coworker said, you and mia acknowledging him quickly before continuing to make coffee and take orders with others around cleaning tables, washing dishes in the back, bagging online orders, etc.

your mind wandered for a bit. it was six thirty and business was starting to slow down. you close in about two hours, not much time left.

where did your mind wander specifically? shinsou, as usual.

the way he touched your body and treated you so gently.. the numbing feeling you felt as he would sink his sharp canines into your brown skin, feeding his craving for your sweet taste, and despite being a blood fiend he made you feel safe. your body shivered just imagining shinsou on top of you, sinking into your skin in a different way. the way his fingertips would glide down your thigh so gently just to squeeze and dig into them, making you whimper under his touch.. making love bites as he would trail down your stomach..

"cmon baby.. just a little more.."

but that was a whole different type of thought.

"uhm.. ma'am..?" the customer in front of you said, taking you out of your little fantasy day dream. you shook your head a bit, feeling embarrassed that you even did that at work, "sorry.. what can i get you sir?"

the man sighed, finally starting to order, "can i please have a green-"

"leave."
a voice commanded, a strong one, with a hint of rasp. one that was very familiar.

as the man's eyes glosses over pinkishly, and he just started to slowly walk away. he was definitely in a trance, and you definitely knew why once your messy purple haired companion was revealed from behind.

his eyes deeply stared down into yours, a little smirk present on his face as usual, "hey, princess."

you just stared up at him, not really expecting him to be here, nor did you know how he even knew where you worked. you managed to get something out though, realizing that he really was here to see you, "hey shinsou.."

"hitoshi. call me hitoshi." he corrected soon after. he looked you up and down before smiling just faintly, lifting your chin up and fixing one of the cute little pins on your visor, "you look cute in a work uniform darlin, but we have a problem."

you tilted your head a bit at shinsou, trying to ignore the heat rising to your cheeks, "w-what problem?"

he leaned forward on the counter, looking down at you deviously with that sinister smirk of his,

"it's been more than a week or so, you didn't forget about our deal did you sweetheart? i wouldn't want to starve to death. that sounds too painful."

*END ![  861 𝐰

*
END !
[ 861 𝐰. ]

𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆- finally found the time and good thought to update, I've been having major writers block for awhile now <3 dms and suggestions are open! hope y'all are having a nice new year so far :)