𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !
𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 & 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

𝕯 𝒓 𖤐 𝒄 𝒖 𝒍 𝒂 !𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 & 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

𖤐 dracula ; ch XIlet's shake on it

𖤐
dracula ; ch XI
let's shake on it.

"𝕺h, here she comes!"

shinsou's headphones blasted with the 80s song, one of his favorites.

His doc martens clacked against the floor as he traced his fingers along the side of his phone, turning down the music gently to not make any noise. Vampires were very hyper sensitive.

"she's a maneater.." he sung just with the breath of his voice, he pressed the buttons needed to unlock the door and stepped inside.

'delicious.' he exclaimed, tracing his fingers along the bags on top of bags of blood.

today, he was visiting one of his father's many businesses.

he gently grabbed one of the bags, slipping his fangs into the plastic immediately. he hadn't been feeding that well, and although you were supposed to be his main supply, he couldn't just drain you.

he drank, and drank, his headphones drowning out any sort of worry that he could have had over the past month. this tape situation was really making his over five hundred year skin crawl, seeing as the fate of him and his family was most definitely in his hands.

"and where do you suppose you're going, shin?" a voice drew out, the hairs on the back of the purple haired male's neck standing up just slightly.

"just leaving." he replied quickly, picking up the pace, but in a flash the body appeared right next to him, matching his speed involuntarily, "don't you think it's rude to visit and not tell anyone, brother?"

shinsou chuckled, "nah."

his brother sucked his teeth at shinsou, turning his heels and guiding him to the elevator instead of the hallway that lead to the exit. the male complied, seeing as he wasn't going to disobey his older brother. that wasn't something he ever wanted to deal with.