Chapter 10 - Visitor

TW// violence

~•~•~•~

It was cold. You cuddled closer to the lava wall, still remaining in the hole, if you needed to hide. One of your ideas was to light a lectern on fire using the lava and create a nether portal. To your annoyance, there, on the sides of the room, was glowstone, canceling all of your efforts.

A lot of pathways needed the keys, which Sam had. I should've snatch them, although there wasn't much time to do that-

You groaned, bothered by this whole Prison. I need to find a way out quick- Maybe Purpled could try and do something? He wouldn't leave me- Ahh (y/n), why are you thinking like this? Okay, okay, relax- relax. I have two options - run, or hide and wait for some help. Run - larger possibility of facing Sam, but a choice where I could swoop the keys and escape. Hide - I get some hours before Sam finds me, but then I'll still need to run.

You hugged your knees tighter, curling up. Your mind needed to grasp everything that just happened in the past few days.

Sam and Quackity work together. Quackity comes everyday into the Prison to torture Dream since- unknown. Ranboo is going through some weird teenage shit, writing books with weird symbols. Dream is mentally on the bottom. He has only- me, but we distanced long ago, and then, I only worked for him as a mercenary. Moment- he has Techno and Wilbur too, right? They- owe him. Ahh fuck- But when I accepted that deal with Big Q about helping him out in the Butcher Army, I just screwed up my relationship with Techno... Also, Wilbur owes Dream too. And my deal with Wilbur isn't done yet. He actually understood that- that I still work for Dream and that- that Tommy- If his- if his stake- uhmm.

You frustratingly hummed, your mind constantly working.

Deep rumbling came from the entrance, startling you greatly. The sound changed into footsteps, followed by redstone machine clicking. Your breath shallow, you silenced yourself, adrenaline flowing through your veins. Frequency of steps of the unknown slowed down, now sounding more closer than before.

You trembled, clinging near the wall, squeezing yourself farther into the gap, hiding in the shadows. The silhouette walked to the lava wall, now right before you. It was clearly the warden, his trident in his hand, with the gas mask throwing harsh and sharp shadows on his face. His green locks seemed to be glowing, as his golden crown shined and reflected every ray coming from the magma.

You stopped breathing completely, hoping for Sam to walk away. Suddenly, the warden spoke up, his voice resonating in the room.

"(Y/n)." He snickered, his tone giving you chills. His head turned back, eyeing the bed in the corner. The warden disappeared from your view, as he head towards it. You felt dizzy from lack of oxygen, slowly breathing in and out, while trying not to choke yourself out.

"Hm, I see." He sounded disappointed, suggesting he checked every corner around the bed.

"You are here, aren't you?" Sam paced around, you not particularly sure about his placement, as the echo made it harder for you to tell. He clicked a button. And another. And another.

Redstone machines started working in the background, as he switched every lever and clicked every button. This filled you with confusion, making a weird mix of fright, anger and chaos in your mind.

What is he doin-

Blackstone bricks lifted up in front of you, blocking off your escape route. You gave a shaky exhale, panic surrounding you. Sam was completely still, until you, by mistake, gave away your hiding spot.

The warden appeared, looking on you from above, his trident aiming at your throat.

"Well (y/n), looks like you can't run forever, can you?" Your back bumped into obsidian, as you scrambled away from him.