Chapter 19

Louis was walking up a street in Stockholm with Paul as some fans made their way to him. Louis who couldn't resist gladly stopped to take some pictures with them. He was on his was to a tv-station to be a part of an interview. This time they were running late and since it was Harry's grandfather's birthday he was still stuck on the phone and was coming when he was done. 

"Where's Harry?", one of the girls asked while Louis was taking a picture with her friend. Louis chuckled and smiled. 

"Oh, he is on his way too.", Louis answered with a smile. There were three girls and meanwhile Louis was signing one of the girl's phone case, the other two started whispering. "Gossiping right in front of me?", Louis asked with a smirk to which the girls started giggling. 

"We have a question but-", one of the begun as Paul nudged on Louis. 

"We really have to go now, Lou." 

"Alright, alright. One second. What's the question, loves?"

The girls looked at each other, all of them giggling a little until one of them looked directly at Louis. Louis smiled while pulling his sweater of his hands. 

"Uhm, are you and Harry dating?", she asked to which Louis looked surprised at her. He stuttered a bit but before he could answer one of the other's peeked into the conversation. 

"There's rumors, like a lot. And you two do look cute together."

Louis who knew he couldn't tell them the truth looked around while smiling before he saw Paul nodding his head in the direction of where they were going. Louis cleared his throat, but instead of answering the question he said; 

"Thanks, loves. I'm sorry but I really have to get going. But it was a pleasure meeting you!"

Louis hugged them goodbye before he turned around and kept walking with Paul. 

"Do people really think we are dating?", Louis asked while entering the building to the studio. 

"You know rumors don't die overnight, Louis."

"I know, I know. But months?" 

Since Louis and Paul had already left, Harry got to walk to the place where the interview was being held with Mark. It was a sunny day yet the wink was quite cold. As Harry and Mark got closer to the building where their destination was, they could see that by this time a bigger group of fans had gathered outside. They were talking loudly and two of them actually ran up to Harry as he approached the entrance. 

"Hi Harry! Where is Louis?", one of them asked with a smile. Harry smiled but looked at Mark for him to answer since he wasn't used to people running up to him alone. 

"Louis is inside already.", Mark said while holding up the door for Harry who walked inside. Before the door shut completely he heard a couple of different voices shouting at the same time;

"We totally ship you and Louis!" 

Harry got caught off guard and looked over his shoulder before he looked at Mark as they kept walking towards the right place. 

"What was that about? Do people know?", Harry asked as Mark once again held the door open for Harry who quietly walked into the big studio. They walked up to stand behind the camera and sound crew that was recording Louis as he was sitting on a couch in front of the cameras along with a guy interviewing him. 

"There's still rumors, they usually die down by now. But you two are still going strong.", Mark answered with a low voice so he wouldn't disturb the interview. They stopped next to Paul who smiled at them. 

"What?", Paul asked while looking at Harry. 

"Fans, they said they ship me and Louis.", Harry explained in a whisper while peeking over at Louis who smiled at him. 

"Now?"

"Yes, right outside."

"Oh? There was a few girls asking Louis if you two are dating on our way here.", Paul said and Harry looked at him. 

"Really?"

Harry picked up his phone and went on instagram. He didn't find anything specific there, so he went on twitter where he could see Louis had been tagged in several tweets about him and Harry. It seemed as if the rumor only got bigger and bigger rather than dying down. 

Once the interview was over Louis and Harry along with Mark and Paul headed back to the tourbus together. As soon as they exited the building a bunch of teenagers started screaming and trying to get through to reach Louis and Harry. Harry who wasn't used to being surrounded on the open street in reflex grabbed onto Louis' arm and kept close to him while walking. Louis and the guards had quick yet firm steps. He briefly talked to his fans while walking, but at the same time letting them know he was in a hurry to get back to the arena for a soundcheck. As Harry held onto him, he couldn't help but keep a smile on his face. He squeezed closer to Harry with his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He looked around while having an over all standard conversation with all the people surrounding them and when he hoped no one was looking at anything other than Louis' face, he nudged Harry's side with his elbow causing Harry to look at him. But Louis wasn't looking back, Harry eyes gazed down Louis' arm, maybe it was an accident? That's when he noticed how Louis was having his arm more forward than usually with the back of his hand pressing on the fabric of the pocket in his jacket, making a small space between the fabric closest to his body and the palm of his hand. Harry scrunched his nose trying to hide his smirk as he got the hint, slid his hand discreetly down Louis' forearm and into the pocket where Louis intertwined their fingers. 

When they arrived to the arena Louis stayed outside for a little bit, having a smoke and chatted with a smaller group of fans before he had to go inside for the soundcheck. Meanwhile Harry was inside fixing with his camera, preparing to take some behind the scenes photographs of the soundcheck.