Chapter 21

Louis and Harry sat totally naked on the cold floor next to each other. Their clothes tossed around the dark room. Both collecting themselves and catching their breaths. Harry licked his lips and lifted his head off of Louis' shoulder to look at him. Louis sat still with eyes closed, the only movement he made was the way he kept gently scratching Harry's thigh and squeezing it in between. Harry smiled fondly and kept his eyes on Louis who eventually opened his eyes as well. He smirked as he caught Harry looking at him and lifted his hand  from Harry's thigh to caress his cheek with the back of his hand. Harry smiled still and leaned his cheek against Louis' knuckles. Louis smiled fondly and licked his lips. Harry felt how Louis' sperm leaked out of his hole. Louis licked his lips before he mouthed 'my good boy' to harry who answered by mouthing 'my perfect daddy'

Harry leaned back against the wall and let his head on Louis' shoulder and lazily kissed the side of his neck. Louis tilted his head the opposite side to make space for him while humming and caressing Harry's thigh. They both sat leaned against the wall, given one another gently kisses and touches. As if the whole world had just stopped and gave time for the two of them to enjoy each other's presents on a completely different level than ever before. 

Suddenly their moment of intimate silence got cut short as they heard a shout of Louis' name from outside the room. 

"Fuck, what time is it?", Louis asked as he pulled his shirt closer to himself before he put it on. Harry grabbed his underwear and pants where he also had his phone. 

"3.56 pm.", Harry answered as he too started to get dressed again. 

"Then what are they shouting for I got a few hours to go.", Louis chuckled as he stood up while putting on his pants before he gave Harry a helping hand to get up from the floor as well. 

"How would I know I'm here.", Harry giggled and blushed as he caught Louis looking at him fondly and slightly shaking his head. "What...?", Harry asked as he pulled the shirt over his head and looked at Louis once he got out of the collar. 

"How do you manage to go from a hot needy mess to such an adorable little baby that quick?", Louis chuckled and stepped closer. He lifted his hands to Harry's hair and fixed the curls that was laying in all kinds of directions creating a fluffy mess on his head.

"I'm not baby!", Harry exclaimed and looked at Louis who only chuckled in response.

"No?", Louis asked while smiling proudly of how Harry's hair turned out despite the bad lightning in the room. Harry shook his head firmly and straightened his back, making his chest bigger and himself taller. Louis chuckled and wrapped his hand around Harry's jaw as he stepped even closer and came closer with his face to Harry's. "You're my babyboy though, aren't you?"

Harry let out a soft gasp before he tried to keep his lips from pouting. Louis smirked and slightly tilted his head to the side as he kept eye contact with Harry who eventually broke. He pouted his lips and gave Louis the puppy eyes. Louis bursted out laughing out of fondness. 

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, little one.", Louis chuckled before he leaned in and pecked Harry's pout. Harry pecked him back. 

Louis turned around, wrapping his hand around the door handle as Harry took a grip of Louis' other wrist. 

"Don't tell anyone though!", Harry giggled and Louis looked at him shaking his head. 

"Don't worry, you're the tiniest for me only."

Harry nodded his head giggling as Louis opened the door, peeking his head out to make sure no one was around before the two of them stepped out into the corridor again. Harry let out low groans as his body was starting to ache from the tensions already and he still felt himself slightly leaking. Louis looked at him with a smirk to which Harry blushed.