Chapter 2

The next morning, or afternoon, Harry woke up in Louis' bed. He had during the night sneaked out and driven to Louis' house instead since he felt safe there and wanted to be alone. It was also because he missed Louis and this was the closest he could come to him right now. When he woke up he had several text messages from Niall, his mom, Gemma and Louis, even from Liam and Zayn. They were pretty much only asking what had happened in the restaurant which only made Harry frustrated. That stupid lady had published their so called 'interview'.

Harry: She annoyed me. I lost it and got fired. Nothing more to say.

He copied and pasted the text and sent the same message to everyone except Louis. He opened that conversation last.

Louis: Hii love.. I just read that someone approached you at work? What happened?😕❤️

Harry: I don't.. I'll tell you when you get home on Thursday.. ❤️

Louis: Are you okay?❤️

Harry sighed and looked at the message for a good minute, trying to figure out an answer. He wasn't okay, but he was good enough that Louis didn't need to worry. He didn't want Louis to worry too much since he had concerts and interviews of his own to focus on. He fumbled with his thumbs over the screen.

Harry: I'm fine

Louis: Haz..

Harry: Lou.. 

Louis didn't reply after he read the last message so Harry just assumed that he got busy. He locked his phone and laid back down in bed, pulling the covers over his head and sighed. Eventually he uncovered himself and got up from the bed. He walked over to one of the closets. He pulled out one of Louis' most oversized sweaters and put it on, then he pulled out some sweatpants and put them on as well. The sweater was a little bit oversized even on Harry, the sleeves covered half of his hands meanwhile the sweatpants were smaller. The legs ended slightly below Harry's knees and they were really tight to be sweatpants but he didn't care, he just wanted to smell Louis' scent and feel warm in Louis' clothes. Just as he finished getting dressed his phone started ringing. It wasn't the normal ringtone, it was the one he had for facetime-calls. He walked over to the bed where he left his phone and once he picked it up he saw Louis' face on the screen. He smiled for himself as he answered and his smile only got brighter as he saw Louis' face live.

"Hii sweetie!" Louis said with a smile and Harry started to walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Hii!" Harry said and smiled at Louis while looking down to not stumble as he made his way down.

"Are you in my house?" Louis chuckled and Harry could see him walking into a slightly darker place.

"I am, I wanted to be alone so I went here. Where are you?"

"Right now we're in Sheffield."

"I know but I mean it's kinda dark to be in the middle of the day." Harry giggled and placed his phone against the wall on one of the counters while he opened the fridge to get something to eat.

"Oh!" Louis chuckled and laid down. "I'm in the bus.

They spent about half an hour talking before Louis had to hang up since he was going to the arena to do a soundcheck. Harry took his bowl with yoghurt and cereal and went back to bed. Just talking to Louis made him calmer and less frustrated. His guilt had started to catch up with him and he started to feel bad for the text he sent to his friends and family when he woke up. He texted Liam, Zayn and Niall what had happened in a groupchat then he briefly texted with his sister before he called his mom. They talked it through for a couple of hours and Gemma was there too in the background. Even though they all made him feel better he decided to spend another night in Louis' house. Since he was sure no one had seen him arrive at the house and no one had been seen outside during the times he looked out through the windows, he felt safe enough to be there alone.

...

It was around 9pm when Harry heard a knock on the door. He was still at Louis' place and even though he had said that he wanted to be alone Niall, Liam and Zayn had convinced him to let them come over. He left the TV on in the living room as he made his way through the hallway to open the door. As expected Niall was standing on the other side of the front door with a bag of McDonalds in his hand.

"When does it start?" Niall asked as he walked towards the living room while Harry quickly walked to the kitchen to get sodas.

"It's already on, but he'll be on in like 15 minutes!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"Will Liam and Zayn join us too?" Niall yelled back but lowered his voice when he saw Harry entering the living room. Niall had already taken a seat on the big couch and the bag of food was standing on the couch-table.

"Yes, they'll be here soon." Harry said with a smile and took a seat next to Niall with his arm resting on the armrest.

On the TV there was some kind of live talk-show where Louis would appear. 

Soon enough both Liam and Zayn showed up and since Harry wasn't expecting anyone else they could just walk straight in and lock the door behind them. The four boys sat in a row on the living room couch with the big TV screen on in front of them. By the time Louis finally came on Harry had already finished his fries and his burger while Niall was still eating. They all looked at the screen, Harry was more glued to it than the others who from time to time peeked over at the curly headed boy. The first few minutes were spent talking about Louis' latest album and his upcoming tour, of course. 

"We obviously know that you're single, not with Eleanor anymore, but it was Valentine's day a few weeks ago

"We obviously know that you're single, not with Eleanor anymore, but it was Valentine's day a few weeks ago." The host began but had to stop because of all the cheering from the live crowd. Neither of the four boys knew if it was because of Valentine's day or the fact that Louis was, seemingly, single that the crowd cheered. But it was probably the later option. 

"What did you do on Valentine's day? Did you spend it alone or with family and friends or did you maybe have a date?" He continued and Louis automatically looked in another direction behind the camera, at his manager. All four boys home in Louis' living room couch knew that he didn't want to and wasn't allowed to talk about Eleanor since they all wanted to move on but no one of them knew if he was allowed to talk about his love-life in general. It didn't take long before Louis rolled his eyes and then showed a smile.

"I actually spent it with someone." Louis said with a cheeky smile on his face, making everyone curious. 

Niall, Liam and Zayn turned their faces to Harry who smiled for himself before he saw the three of them looking at him in the corner of his eye. He turned to look at them and tried to stop smiling.

"I am someone, so what?" Harry asked with a slightly sassy tone in his voice and tried to act bothered by their smirking faces. None of them got to answer before they started talking on the TV again.

"Oh you did? Are you already seeing someone else?" The host asked.

"I am, I am." Louis chuckled and looked behind the camera again. "But that's all I'm gonna give you." Louis laughed nervously.