Chapter 10

(Includes sexual content.)

Louis placed his hands on each side of Harry's neck with his fingertips in the curly brown hair at the back of Harry's neck. Harry smiled and let his hands slide around Louis and held him around his waist. Harry smiled as Louis, finally - according to Harry - leaned in for a kiss and attached his lips with Harry's pink lips. Louis smiled against Harry's lips feeling the dimples appear in his cheeks with his thumbs and kept on kissing.

From being quite equal, to Louis calling Harry for daddy and Harry being the top in their sexual relationship it was all changed now. The incident at Louis' house really turned Harry upside down in more than one way. He had turned into this small, anxious and self aware boy meanwhile Louis was being the big one protecting Harry whether it was big or small. That had also affected their sex-life. Harry didn't feel confident enough to be called daddy and being a top, meanwhile he had never been a bottom either. Which Louis knew. Louis knew and understood the effect everything had had on Harry but of course he couldn't put himself in Harry's shoes. But at the same time Louis was somewhat excited and curious of being Harry's daddy and being the top out of the two.

Eventually they both were undressed, breathing heavily on each other's skin. A bottle of lube was standing on the table in front of the couch. Harry had just turned around and was now standing on his knees on the couch with his arms resting on the backrest as he peeked over his shoulder at Louis who stood on the floor coating his hard cock with the lube. Louis looked up at Harry while he stepped closer, Harry automatically spreading his legs wider to give his daddy more space. Louis let one of his hands on the side of Harry's hip and looked at him. Harry bit his bottom lip and was visibly nervous yet excited. Louis smirked and leaned his upper body over Harry's back, placing a trail of kisses along his spine up to his left shoulder where Harry had his face as he was still looking over his shoulder at Louis. Harry smiled and Louis kissed his lips, slowly but softly before pulling back.

"Promise to tell me if it's too much, yeah?", Louis asked while caressing Harry's side. Harry nodded his head, feeling Louis' hard cock being pressed against his ass as Louis was leaning over him.

"I promise, daddy."

"Good boy."

Louis gave Harry a deeper kiss while he, with the help of his hand, directed and placed the head of his cock against Harry's hole. Meanwhile they were kissing, Louis slowly but surely pressed the head of his cock inside Harry who responded with a low groan against Louis' lips. Louis pulled back his head, but yet close enough for their noses to touch, and looked at Harry who gently nodded his head as a green light. Louis kept himself close, both breathing heavier as Louis pushed in his cock deeper and deeper inside Harry causing them both to moan. Harry let out a few groans of pain as Louis' cock stretched out his tiny hole but at the same time it felt good. So good. Louis let Harry adjust to him a bit before he started thrusting his hips as he started to fuck Harry on the couch of the tour bus.

It didn't take long before Louis was fucking Harry relentlessly. Marking the back of his body with hickeys all over while pulling the curls at the back of his head. Harry held onto the couch's backrest while tilting his head back by the force of the pulling and moaned and groaned in both pain and pleasure. Louis was also moaning. They fucked until it was completely dark in the bus. After both coming, Louis filling up his babyboy and Harry coming untouched on the leather of the couch, Louis helped Harry to his bunkbed. Meanwhile Harry laid down to rest, Louis quickly cleaned up their mess and hid the lube before he climbed into his bunkbed where Harry was laying. They switched so Harry would lay closer to the edge of the bunkbed meanwhile Louis was squeezed closer to the wall. They were both still naked and Harry was wrapped around Louis from beside. He had his head on Louis' shoulder and one of his legs lifted up on Louis' legs. They were both exhausted and satisfied as they finally fell asleep in each others arms.

When Louis woke up the next morning he was all alone in the small space of the bunkbed and he heard voices coming from where the couches were. He stretched himself out and let out a low mix between a squeak and a groan before he peeked out of the bunkbed. He reached for a pair of his boxers and pulled them on before he actually got out on the floor and made his way out to the rest of the boys, which was Harry along with his band.

"Oh, look who is up!", the drummer Maxwell said teasingly as he saw Louis coming out of the bunkbed area with messy hair.

Louis snorted and shook his head as he made his way to the little table with coffee and tea. He poured himself a cup of tea and leaned on the wall next to the table. Harry looked at him fondly and licked his lips but soon got back to reality as Tim, the guitarist, nudged his side gently.

"Get used to it, Louis is never up before noon.", he chuckled and Harry smiled as he took a sip of his coffee, only nodding as an answer even though he already knew that information.

The bus had already started moving when Louis woke up, which explained why everyone was there and not having breakfast/lunch in the hotel restaurant.