Chapter 5

Narrator POV:
Y/n get up from the stairs walk pass by the Valkyries "Where are you going?" Göll ask "There's ten minutes for the fight to start. I'm going to walk around in the hallway. Text me when the fight arrived." The goddess said before she out of sight.

Y/n walk in middle of the hallway to be herself alone, she move the bangs from her face reveal her  heterochromia eyes. "Yo!" she turn around meeting the samurai. He walk toward her with a smile on his face, when he's close enough to her his eyes widen see her different eye color, he stare at them seeing them look beautiful. His cheeks turn bit red.

"Hey, you okay Kojiro?" He snap back, "Y-yeah I'm fine." He laugh nervously. "Do you know where is the entrance which lead to the arena?" Y/n explain the location where the entrance door that lead to the arena. Kojiro smile at her, "Thanks, wish me luck. Oh before I go." Y/n tilted her head confused. "Would you like to hang out with me after the battle." Kojiro ask.

"Well-" "No!!!" A black flash charge at Kojiro tackle him on the floor. He grunt see two young boys on top on his chest. "You will not take our big sister!" "Yeah!" They growl. Black tentacle wrap around the boys waist picking them up from Kojiro "Brothers, please behave." Y/n sigh.

"Sorry..." the tentacles let them go as they land on the floor before they left. Y/n help Kojiro up "Sorry about them, they're overprotective when someone or everyone try to pick me or bother me." She told him. Kojiro laugh "It's okay, so how about it?" Y/n think for a moment and said "Sure, I never hang out with a human before in my life. Be careful out there." Y/n gave him small smile.

Kojiro blush much red see her beautiful smile. He smile at her nervously and left in a rush. Y/n bring out her phone checking the text messages from Brunhilde.

The match is about to begin in 1 minute left. Come back here.

She sigh put her phone back in and walk away heading back to Valhalla Arena. She look at the arena hearing the humans and gods are cheering out an excitement. Then Heimdall begin to announce.

"Welcome to round three of Ragnarok between men and maker. Now let's bring out next challenge! Here is number three! Who's ready to get wet?!" The arena door open as the god walk toward the arena. "He is the son of the Cronus, that make this champion is god of the sea. One of the three most powerful of Olympian. I present to you... POSEIDON!"

The gods cheer on him. The God of Sea scoff from their loud cheer, he look at the human side til his gaze met the Goddess of Darkness and Life standing by the Valkyries. Y/n notice his gaze stare at her, she glare at him angrily look away from him. Poseidon sigh look back at the other arena door waiting for his opponent to arrive.

"Next is this man right here! He's a swordsman live in Japan." The other arena door open reveal the man on the boat wearing the straw hat covering his half face. The boat stop front of the arena as the man walk up on the arena, he remove the straw hat reveal himself "IT'S SASAKI KOJIRO!" The humans cheer on him.

The samurai bring his katana out went to fighting stances. "Now... FIGHT!" Both of them stand still, Poseidon staring at Sasaki with stone expression on his face and Sasaki looking through the future trying to figure out how to defeat Poseidon from not getting to be kill.

Brunhilde look over at Y/n who was side glaring at God of Sea. "What's up with you glaring at Poseidon?" She ask. Y/n sigh and said "Do you know Poseidon kill his brother Adamas?" Brunhilde nod her head "I was there from what I saw." She was wide in shock what the Goddess of Darkness and Life said.

"Wait can you tell me about you, Poseidon and Adamas." Göll said. "Well... long time ago me and Adamas got along each other when we're kids, we're like brother and sister. Til Poseidon came into this world. He had no emotion all he did was minding his own business and he's a cold person. Sometimes we get along each other a bit but Adamas and Poseidon didn't get along each other. Til Adamas went to his brother castle telling a plan about destroying Zeus and become the powerful god. But Poseidon call him an idiot brother which made Adamas angry. He was about to kill his younger brother but Poseidon kill him. That's how thirteen Olympian change to twelve Olympian." Y/n explain.

"How do you know everything that Adamas die by his younger brother?" Göll ask. "I hid in the shadow because I can hide in the shadow using my ability without everyone noticing me." Y/n explain. She look back the arena see Poseidon and Sasaki start fighting each other.

(13 minutes and 7 second after fighting)

The human side cheered out loud calling out Sasaki name. The gods side were in rage and some of them were shock Poseidon was defeated. Sasaki was about to fall down, Hrist turn back from katana caught Sasaki from falling helping him up walk away from the arena.

Y/n was there of open arena door "Let me take him to the guest room, I can heal him." Hrist handed Sasaki to the goddess as she take Sasaki tired form to the guest room. She place him on the bed sat by his side remove top kimono see many wounds on his chest and sides. She use her healing magic to close the wounds. The cuts attach together and the blood stain remove.

Sasaki fluttering his eyes open, he look over see Y/n heal his wound. "Relax, you must rest, you had a rough battle out there and your still live." She said in soft tone. Sasaki smile at her "So, how about that hang out?" "Really Sasaki? Rest first than hang out. There's a lot of wounds on you and it may take a while to heal but there's a way to speed that up." She tuck her hand under Sasaki head "Hold still" she lean closer to him.

Sasaki was wide in shock and blush much red staring at Y/n getting closer. Til her lips touch his forehead, his body was cover in green glow, the cuts and wounds have vanish leaving nothing on him. "How did you do that?" "When I use my hand it take slow time to heal but when I kiss people on forehead or cheek the healing magic will go fast." Y/n explain to him.

She get up from the bed walk toward the door "The fourth round will begin by tomorrow. Rest now Sasaki." She left the room leaving the stunned Sasaki who was blushing much red then pass out touch the spot where Y/n kiss there.