*What if... Y/n lost*

Narrator POV:
Thor and Y/n charge each other so fast, Thor was about to swung his hammer at her but she vanish. His eyes wide in surprise, he look around try to find her. "Hello" He was slash on the back by the sword. Thor move away from her stare at her with shock expression on his face.

'She fast. How is she able to get behind me? Doesn't matter, I gotta concentrate to make sure she won't win.' Thor jump above her. He about to slam her, Y/n block his hammer with her swords. Thor try to use his strength to pin her down but the goddess didn't budge. The black and blue light appear from their weapons.

"THOR IS TRYING TO SLAM Y/N WITH HIS MJOlNIR BUT IT SEEMS SHE WON'T BUDGE!" Heimdall shout out.

Y/n push Thor hammer back, Thor land on the ground glare at her deadly. Y/n then jump high throw one of her sword at him, Thor dodge her sword, but another pierce through his chest from behind. The gods were shock what they are seeing. Thor glance over his shoulder see Y/n behind him with her sword stab behind his back.

"Y/N STAB THOR BEHIND HIM OUT OF NOWHERE! HOW ON EARTH DID SHE GET BEHIND HIM?!" Heimdall shout.

Y/n bring her sword out from Thor's back move back away from him. Thor turn around facing at her, his blood drip on the ground. He held his hammer above him throw it at the goddess. Y/n dodge it quickly before it attack her. She run toward at Thor.

Before Y/n about to kill him..... she beheaded by Mjolnir from behind her. The humans were shock see Y/n is beheaded. Brunhilde wide in shock, Goll collapsed on her knees started to cry. Gojun and Zyreus wide in shock see their sister collapsed on the ground.

The gods cheer at Thor but they went silent hearing a loud scream. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Zyreus and Gojun flew toward Y/n beheaded form in such speed. They knee down by their sister started to cry seeing their sister body is started to glow and about to disintegrate. They look up at Thor with dark glare on their face.

"You...." They get up on their feet, their shadows came out and form into 19 feet tall monster. The black vein appeared on their arms transform their hands into black claws. Their height begin to grow and grow til they're 9 feet tall like a grown up. The gods and humans are shock seeing them.

"YOU KILL OUR BIG SIS!!!" They charge toward at Thor. He try to fight them but they're so faster then him. Out of nowhere, two claws burst out through his chest.

Thor collapsed on his knees as the claws pull back til he fall face flat. Zyreus and Gojun wipe their faces to remove the blood. Their shadow monster gather around Thor body form into a black sphere. About few second their shadow disappear and Thor is gone only leaving his blood on the ground.

"I-I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THE SONS OF GOD OF SHADOW AND CHAOS HAD WON BY TAKING REVENGE FOR THEIR SISTER AND DEFEAT THOR IN MOST BRUTAL WAY!!! THE FIRST ROUND GOES TO ZYREUS AND GOJUN!!!" Heimdall announced.

"What! Those two brats took down Thor so easily?!"

"No way!!"

"You got to be kidding me!!!"

"Those two are so scary when they defeated Thor!"

The humans cheered out to Zyreus and Gojun. The boys walk toward to beheaded Y/n, they bring her body closer to them and started to cry. The humans and gods watch them crying to their sister. Zyreus look at his Gojun, he nod his head as Zyreus took a deep breath and begin to sing.

After he finish singing Y/n shattered right in the twins hands. They watch the pieces of their sister floated away in the sky. "Goodbye big sis...we love you." They said and exit the arena.

Somewhere in the dark and gloomy woods there was a huge black palace. In the throne room there were two married couple watching the Ragnarok from the screen. The husband hug his wife started to cry on his chest. He pat her head rub her back soothing her in comfort.

'You did your best my daughter, your brothers avenge your death. Don't worry, we'll take care of them for you. But if we're not with them, please, keep an eye on them. Be like a guardian Angel who will protect the most and precious in their life.' F/n thought sadly. He lay his head on his wife head and started to cry.

In the guest room of Valhalla, the twins are back in their original self sitting on the bed and in their hands are the picture of them and their big sister. Y/n was behind them with a smile and half-eye lid and the brothers smile too with close eyes.

The door interrupted their moments, they yell 'come in' and walk in was Brunhilde and Goll. "I'm.... Sorry that your sister is gone." Brunhilde said. "Thanks... we miss her so much." Gojun said. Goll slowly walk toward them and in her shaky hands are tray of cupcakes and macaroons.

"I-I heard from my big sister that you two had sweet tooth so I hope these cheer you up a bit." She about to handed them the tray but Gojun swiftly grab it causing her screeched in fear and ran behind her eldest sister.

"We'll leave you two be." The Valkyries leave the guest room. The twins took a bite of cupcakes while staring at the picture. They sigh and said in determine tone "We miss you sis, don't worry we'll do our best by getting stronger and brave like you. We promise sis. No god will stand in our way."