Chapter 7

Y/n POV:
I watch Hercules and Jack fight each other. Hercules has a lot of wounds and bleeding a lot but use his 12 labors attack on Jack. Jack keep throwing knifes and knifes at Hercules but he gotten hurt when one of his knifes flew back from Hercules 6 labor of Stymphalian Birds which cut the wires Jack standing and he fall.

Jack pull one of his knifes from his thigh then his wounds heal. Seems like he use my healing potion before he go to his round, that's good. Jack keep use his attack on Hercules but Hercules keep on dodging his attacks and fight back.

"Sis" I look down at my brothers "Hungry" I look over at Brunhilde "Hey Brunhilde, we're getting something to eat. We'll watch the fight while eating." She nod her head. I snap my fingers twice til a portal appeared right front of me, I grab my brothers hands and walk through the portal.

Once we made it through the portal we stood front of Heavenly Restaurant. It's a popular restaurant in heaven. We walk in meeting a cashier deity who didn't look up but scrolling on his phone. I fake cough to catch his attention but didn't look up.

I fake cough again but still didn't look up, I speak "Excuse me, are you gonna treat your costumers?" The deity scoff "Hey, look we're close and-" he didn't finish his sentence when he finally look up at us.

"Princess Y/n! Welcome to Heavenly Restaurant! May I take you-" "You must know your place when greeting a costumers. It's rude to talk back to them." I glare at him to give this punk a lesson. He turn pale and spoke back "My apologize! I promise to be good! Please don't kill me!" He beg.

"I'll let you go but only you behave or else you'll be on my death list. Now then, table for three." He nod his head and lead us to the table. I summon the screen board see Hercules and Jack the Ripper are still fighting.

We order about thirty food because my brothers eats a lot. I ate few plates I order and my brothers eats the whole plates they order.

"Y/n!" I look over who call my name and see one of the four sages, Buddha. He walk toward us where we sit and sat down next to me. "Whatcha doing here?" "My brothers got hungry so we stop by while we watch the match." I answer.

"Alright, by the way, wanna go on a date?" I sigh from his question. I ignore the aura from my brothers because I know what they're planning, they plan to hurt him because if every god ask me out or touch me, my brothers will kill them.

"Brothers, if you finish your food we'll order a lot of desserts." Their expression change from rage to joy. "Okay big sis!" They continue eating their food. I look back at Buddha "And no Buddha, I'm not interested. You keep asking me out to go on a date with you." I took a sip of water.

"Oh come on, just one, I couldn't help it because your beautiful." He wrap one of his arm around my waist and place his chin on my shoulder. I nudge his chest to back away from me "Sorry but no." He look at me with those damn puppy eyes. I ignore him and continue watching the match.

When the match is over, Jack won and Hercules lost. "I gotta go, brothers, wait here for a moment, I gotta help Jack, behave to Buddha." I open the portal walking in to help Jack.

Narrator POV:
The gods are throwing some rocks at Jack, one of the rocks at to hit him but a hand caught it. Jack look up who caught the rock only to meet Y/n. She throw the rock away and carry Jack in her arms heading to the medical wings. Once they're in the medical wings, Y/n place Jack on the bed gently and use her healing ability to seal the wounds. "Seems the  potion worn off. You did a great job out there Jack." She smile at him.

Jack smile back at her "Thank you my lady. By the way, would you like to have tea with me after I finish resting." Y/n sigh softly "Sure, later. I be going now. Rest well Jack." She walk out the medical room heading back to Heavenly Restaurant to pick up her brothers.