Chapter 2

Narrator POV:
Thor and Y/n charge each other so fast, Thor was about to swung his hammer at her but she vanish. His eyes wide in surprise, he look around try to find her. "Hello" He was slash on the back by the sword. Thor move away from her stare at her with shock expression on his face.

'She fast. How is she able to get behind me? Doesn't matter, I gotta concentrate to make sure she won't win.' Thor jump above her. He about to slam her, Y/n block his hammer with her swords. Thor try to use his strength to pin her down but the goddess didn't budge. The black and blue light appear from their weapons.

"THOR IS TRYING TO SLAM Y/N WITH HIS MJOlNIR BUT IT SEEMS SHE WON'T BUDGE!" Heimdall shout out.

Y/n push Thor hammer back, Thor land on the ground glare at her deadly. Y/n then jump high throw one of her sword at him, Thor dodge her sword, but another pierce through his chest from behind. The gods were shock what they are seeing. Thor glance over his shoulder see Y/n behind him with her sword stab behind his back.

"Y/N STAB THOR BEHIND HIM OUT OF NOWHERE! HOW ON EARTH DID SHE GET BEHIND HIM?!" Heimdall shout.

Y/n bring her sword out from Thor's back move back away from him. Thor turn around facing at her, his blood drip on the ground. He held his hammer above him throw it at the goddess. Y/n dodge it quickly before it attack her. She run toward at Thor, Thor smirk see his mjolnir coming back and it going to hit Y/n.

Suddenly the hammer stop spinning. Humans and gods were shock what they are seeing. Zeus was gaped open "I-impossible..." "H-how she a-able...." Ares spoke in stutter tone. Hermès was wide in shock.

Thor was shock staring at Y/n hold mjolnir handle. "I DON'T BELIEVE IT! Y/N HOLD MJOLNIR FROM SPINNING AT HER! SHE WAS ABLE TO LIFT IT! NO WAY!" Heimdall told.

"How were you-" "Now then..." The smoke come out from Y/n mouth "Let's get this finish." Y/n throw the hammer so high at the sky. She charge at Thor while he was distracted see his hammer was thrown up. Then she slash his chest, blood splush out from him as he cough out blood. He went on his knees that he's losing a lot of blood til he face flat on the ground.

"AND THE WINNER IN FIRST ROUND OF MANKIND SIDE  IS Y/N!" The humans cheer out in excitement calling the goddess name. The gods shouted at the goddess in anger tone.

"Bastard!"

"You son of a bitch!"

"Traitor!!!"

"Go to hell!"

"You fucker!"

Suddenly the huge black monster with four red eyes appeared front of the gods growl at them. The gods turn pale stare at the huge black monster, the gods stay quiet shaking in fear when the monster stare at them deadly like it's staring at their soul ready to be eaten. The monster slither back to Y/n's shadow , Y/n have use her shadow manipulation ability to shut those gods mouth. It was getting on her nerves from their bad mouth.

Y/n carry Thor's body bridal style, she use her shadow tentacle caught the hammer that was about to land on her, she walk out from the arena .

"Um excuse me ma'am this is-Ep!" Heimdall jolt back staring at the black tentacles pointing at him. " Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Y/n growl. The black tentacle disappear from Heimdall he sigh in relief from almost getting kill.

-In the hallway-

Y/n in the the guest room place Thor's body on the bed. Her right hand was cover in green swirl place her hand on his chest. His body started to heal as his blood stain disappear. Y/n finish healing him sat down on the bed waiting for him to woke up.

Thor open his eyes, he sat up groan. He look down at his chest see the blood scar was gone. "Hello Thor" he look up at Y/n see her sat on the bed front of him. She grab his arm from latching at her neck "Rest, you must to restore your energy from moving too much after the fight." She tell him with soft tone.

Thor vision started to get blurry black spot appear, his head fall on Y/n breast. He snore loudly. The goddess pat his head move him from her breast, she pull the blanket place it on him before she left the room leaving Thor to rest. "Y/n!" She saw her young twin brothers running toward her. She open her arms as they jump into her arms.

"That was incredible! You were so cool!" Göll and Brunhilde walk toward the siblings. "I'm very impressed, you did amazing out there." Brunhilde told her. Y/n nod her head, she look up from them heard another footsteps saw three men's.

"That was exquisite move." Kojiro said. "It's an honor to meet you Kojiro Sasaki, Jack the Ripper, Adam." Y/n said.

The twins jump out from their sister arms "Can we get something to eat we're hungry." They said. Y/n smile at them and spoke "Of course, let's go get something to eat." She hold their hands walking in the hallway.

"Brunhilde, tell us why you pick her? She may be a demigoddess but why she join side of mankind?" Kojiro ask the Valkyrie.

Brunhilde sigh and spoke "You see the parents of her told their children's about mankind, the mother told them a lot and so is the father. It made them love the mankind because it's interesting and amazing to hear it. She always keep an eye on mankind to make sure everything is safe from harms and chaos." She told the man's before she walk away along with Göll.