Y/n Profile

Name: Y/n

Species: Demigoddess

Gender: Female

Goddess of: Darkness and Life

Ability: Summonize weapon, manipulation darkness and shadow, life and healing magic, super strength, super speed

Age: 27,000

Height: 6'1

Family member:

Mother: M/n-(human)

Father: F/n-(God) (God of Shadow and Death)

Gojun-(Demigod) (Younger brother ) (God of Fierce)

Zyreus-(Demigod) (Younger brother) (God of Terror )

Origin backstory:
M/n was kind and gentle with gold heart inside of her til she met F/n the god talking with animals alone from open ground with emotionless expression. When F/n met her he was amazed see the human lady. They get along just well,few years later they fell in love each other. Til the mother gave birth, a young girl, the parents name their daughter Y/n the goddess of darkness and life. When Y/n grow up her father teach her some moves and powers to control it. Many years later Y/n grown up as grown woman, she train all day to get stronger to control her power by focusing. Next year her mother gave birth of two young boys, they're both twin. Y/n love them and promised her parents taking care and protect them. The parents told their children's about the humankind as her kids were impressed. Y/n and her twin brothers love the humankind were interesting and amazing.