Chapter 3

Y/n POV:
Me and my young twin brothers sitting on top edge of the Valhalla eating our lunch. We wait for the second round to begin. I was about to take a last bite of my f/f but I stop, I sigh deeply ate the last bite before I made my empty plate vanish.

"I didn't know you two would come here..." I stand up turn around see them "Mother and father" they smile at me. I notice my younger brothers stop eating hurry to them giving them a hug. They pick them up in their arms smiling at them. "We saw what happen in first round, you did such amazing job out there." My father said.

I walk toward them giving them a smile before I give them a group hug. About few second we pull each other away from hugging. "Seems you give Thor a hard time by defeating him." "Indeed father, he's not bad to take him down easily." I grin.

I hear a pair of footsteps coming from behind them. I look over see Odin. My parents notice turn around see him. They handed my brothers to me into my arms "Y/n, why not walk around, me and your mother are gonna have a talk with Odin." My father tell me. I nod my head walk away. I walk pass by Odin "Your son is in guest room taking a rest, he be fine." I whisper to him.

We went into the guest room see Thor is getting up from bed. I put my brothers down as they sit down on the cushion couch, I walk up to Thor "How are you feeling?" I ask. He stare at me and it made me feel uncomfortable when he's keep staring at me. I quickly grab his wrist from touching my hair bangs, "Touch me and I'll hurt you." I said in dark tone.

"...Tell me, why you heal me?" He ask. I sigh heavily let go his wrist "You see... when I see people are gone I give them a second chance if they're good but when they're not good person they be gone. My father told me everything about all gods here same thing to the humans. As example you Thor, you stop the giants  back in Asgard which mean you had a second chance." I told him.

I snap my finger til my tentacle shadow brought Mjolnir back, they handed the hammer back to Thor as he grab it. "Your father will be here in few minute, I be going now. Zyreus, Gojun it's time to go." My brothers jump into my arms, I open the door but I feel rough hand on top on my right shoulder, I glance over see Thor staring at me with those black and gold eyes.

I notice my brothers growl at him telling him to let me go but he didn't listen to them. "Thank you for... healing me." He whisper, I hear him correctly. He pat my head. I nod my head and walk away.

I walk in the hallway heading outside to see the second round. "Y/n" I look over to my left see my parents "Hello mother and father, how was talking with Odin?" "It was fine. He just wanna know about you why you choose the humans so I explain everything." My father said.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me, I glance over my shoulder see Göll. She saw me wave her hand at me, but she saw my parents and she was frightened when she saw my father. I can tell she afraid about him because he's a scary god. When every gods see my father they be frightening, with one glance at him they be dead meat.

"Sir F/n and Lady M/n I-it's an h-h-honor to see you here. I apologize of disrupting your conversation. Please forgive me." She bow her head while shaking in fear. My father gently pat her head "No it's fine, you must be Goll one of the thirteenth Valkyries." He look up to me "Well me and your mother had to go now, we had some work to do but don't worry about the match we'll see it on live from the tablet." My parents walk away.

Göll and I made it to the Valhalla see Brunhilde who is waiting for the second round to begin. "Your father is kind, I never see him so kind. He was very scary years ago and now he change." Goll tell me. "Indeed, you see he was heartless before but when he see mother he wasn't heartless no more."

"WELCOME! READY FOR THE SECOND ROUND EVERYBODY!" Gods and humans cheered out so loud. "TO THIS HUMAN SIDE IS THIS MAN!" A long pillar appear from the ground, the animals than appeared in the arena and I know who it was. Heimdall continue announcing about this human who I know. The man jump off from the long pillar land on the ground, he held the apple up in his hand then bite.

"ITS ADAM!!!" The humans cheered out his name. Suddenly my ears perk up hear a violin melody, I know what that means and it's not good. I saw Hermès in the arena with the violin in his hands playing with it, until the strongest god came in the arena.

It was none other than that old fart, Zeus. The gods and humans were shock he enter the arena. Hermès keep playing using his G Slayer of String and it made Zeus stronger from that melody.

I got a bad feeling about this, if Adam use his strength too much to defeat Zeus..... He be a goner.