Chapter 6

Y/n POV:
I walk around the hallway after healing Kojiro wounds. He's hurt pretty badly and he need to rest after his fight against Poseidon. I remember when Poseidon and I are in young age of teens, we used to hang out together but not anymore. Those were in the past.

"Excuse me ma'am." I turn around see familiar man walk toward me. "Well hello... Jack." He look at me and gave me smile. "So... you going in next round?" He nod his head. "Indeed, fighting against the god is very exquisite to see them bleed." He chuckle.

I chuckle "Yeah, gods may be powerful but they will died by humans. But before you go, take this." I pull out small glass container and inside is green liquid. "What's that?" I grab his hand place the glass container on his hand.

"It's a healing potion I made, drink it and the wounds will go away while your fighting in next round and it will give you enough energy. And one last thing... it will worn off in fifty minute. Drink it before you go in next round. I know this is like cheating but us humans can't lose by those pathetic gods."

"Well, I gotta go, see you tomorrow in next round." I walk away heading to other guest room to find to get some sleep. "Hey sis!" I look ahead see my brothers rush toward me. They jump into my arms, "Where you two go?" I ask "We went to the cafe and got ourselves some sweets! We got some for you too sis!" I chuckle "That's so sweet of you guys, let's go to the guest room and eat them." I smile at them and walk away to find the guest room.

Jack POV:
I look at the container that Y/n gave me, when I look at her when she talk about the potion. I never knew her aura are so... beautiful. I put the glass container into my pocket and head off to find a guest room.

Next Day

Narrator POV:
Y/n lean on the hard wall staring at the arena where it became a replica of London. Heimdall announced that Hercules and Jack the Ripper are fighting each other on fourth round.

"You actually did it." Göll mumble to Brunhilde. "I know your scared that Hercules might lose. But don't worry, I'll bring him back." Y/n said. "Really?!"

"Yeah, now let's watch the match." The Valkyries and Goddess of Darkness and Life and her brothers watch the match began as Hercules and Jack fight each other.

'Man, I remember when Hercules used to be humans back in the past when I was a kid.' Y/n thought remembering how she and Hercules met.

Flashback

"Please! I need this cow to trade for my mom's medicine!" The young boy beg. "Who cares!" Two boys punch and kick the innocent boy. "Hey! Leave him alone!" The boys look over see black hair boy who glare at the bullies.

"Alcides... no." The boy grunt in pain. "Leave him alone! I'll take both of you down!" Alcides charge at them but the boys take him down easily.

"Ha! What a loser! Let's go and take the cow." Suddenly two tendrils pop out from their shadows lifting the bullies up from touching the ground. The boys panic as they try to squirm free.

A cloak figure appears out to nowhere as it walk toward to young boys. It heal the boy by placing it hands on his face as his wounds vanish. The cloak figure walk toward Alcides and did the same.

"Who... who are you?" Alcides whisper. The mysterious cloak figure remove their hoodie reveal a young girl. She had h/c and her eyes are two different colors. She smile at Alcides "You did your best to save that young boy from the bullies. Next time, stay strong and save others lives."

She walk toward the bulked still being held by the tendrils. "Listen here, you leave the innocent people alone or else..." more tendril appear behind her that pop out from her shadow "You'll be in hell for eternity. Understand?" She growl at them.

"Okay! We promise we'll leave them alone.! We promise!" The bullies cry. The girl snap her fingers as the tendrils that held the bullies drop them as they run away.

She walk toward the young boy carry him in her arms and place him on the cow. The boy look at her confused "Take your cow and get your mothers medicine." The young boy smile at her.

The girl look over see Alcides getting up from the ground, she walk toward him "You did your best to protect him, be strong in the future to protect the humans." She smile at him. Alcides nod his head with determined look.

"But wait, who are you? Are you a god that stop the bullies? You summon those black tentacles." He ask. The girl place her index finger front of her lip, "I may be a god but I'm something else. I be going now. Stay strong Alcides."

Flashback Over

Y/n sigh softly remembering that past she has when she met Alcides before he became a demigod. She look at the screen front of them see Hercules and Jack the Ripper fighting each other.