Chapter 4

Y/n POV:
Adam may be strong using his ability but he's not strong enough to take down Zeus. "Y/n, where are your twins?" I look down at Goll who's by me "What do you mean? They right-" I look over to my other side and I was wide in shock they're not by me.

"Where are they?!" "You mean those two?" I look up where Brunhilde pointed at and I was shock see my younger twin brothers floated mid air. I know what they're doing and I feel very worry about them. They fly toward to Adam, he raised both of his hands letting them transform to be one.

Then they turn into brass knuckles known as Warrior Darkness. "Y/n, I didn't know your brothers can do that. Gods and goddess doesn't do that only Valkyries does. How they do that?" Göll ask.

"Long time ago my brothers learn about Valkyries from the book, when they see the Valkyries turn into weapon they want to turn into weapons too because they like to help people giving them strength. My parents tell one of the Valkyries to teach my brothers about. I don't use them as my weapons because I care for them and don't wanna hurt them. I'm protective of my brothers." I explain to her watching the fight to begin.

'Please my brothers, stay strong.' I thought

Narrator POV:
Zeus started to use his punch at Adam but the human dodge every punch from him so fast. Zeus use his meteor jab at the human as Adam scan his moves and dodge it. "Not bad, now try to dodge this! Divine Axe!" Zeus swung his leg at Adam luckily he dodge it.

"ADAM HAD DODGE ZEUS COMBO ATTACK!!!" Heimdall said. "Not bad" Adam hop on one foot like Zeus does. "Now how about...this." He then jump toward Zeus mark a small bloody scar on his cheek. "Pretty good, no more pulling punches." He started to punch Zeus, the god dodge every attack from him.

"Alright then... Meteor Jab" "But that's mine-" Zeus was punch on the face. Adam then kick him behind his knee using divine axe. "Not bad, no more playing games." Zeus use bizarre stomping movements then circle around Adam so fast.

"Adam, it's time to do the hard way." Grojun said from Adam's left hand. Adam nod his head scan Zeus moves to copy. Adam dodge Zeus kick, he then use Zeus massage stomping movement jump Zeus head height then kick him on side head cause him skid on concrete ground.

Zeus get up use his second form, he use his ability to stop time before he charge at Adam. His punch almost getting closer to Adam, suddenly he was punch on the cheek by Adam punch as his head was twisted to the back.

Humans and gods were surprised seeing this, Zeus collapse on the ground. "H-HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!! THE STRONGEST OF GOD ZEUS HAS BEEN DEFEATED!" Heimdall said. "Heads up Adam, it's not over yet." Zyreus said from Adam's right hand.

Zeus get up from the ground turn his head back facing at Adam, then he use his final form the Adamas form. Zeus charge at Adam so fast, Adam dodge it then punch him. Zeus keep punching the human and Adam scan his movement and attacking him, but the blood from his nose splutter out and so are his eyes.

"This is not good! His body and mind are overheating!" Brunhilde panicked. "Don't worry, he won't be dead." The Valkyries look at Y/n confused "When my brothers became a weapon there's one trick under their sleeves. Look closer." They look at the brass knuckles started to glow green "They help humans to give strength and heal them. Watch them." Y/n told them.

Adam body started to glow green, the blood from his nose and eyes vanished. "Huh? What-" "Adam we're giving our healing magic to help you heal and give you strength. Now hurry, it's time for big finally." The twins said. Adam nod his head, the brass knuckles glow into red as the fire appeared. "Here I go."

He punch Zeus on the face then did an uppercut, he keep on punching the god on the face then his chest. Blood coming out from Zeus body and it's making him weak from all the punches from the human. When Zeus try to punch him Adam dodge them keep punching him.

Zeus final form worn off fall down onto his knees, "This...c-can't b-be.." he look up at Adam "You did a very good punch old men, not bad." Then punch the god face cause him skid on the ground. Zeus started to glow green means he's gonna die. He try to get up but he shattered into pieces. Humans cheered out, the gods from other were in rage of anger.

"I told you, they had tricks under their sleeves." Y/n told the Valkyries and walk away. Göll cheered out happily and Brunhilde smile. Adam walk out from the arena heading back to his wife and sons.

-In the Guest room-

Y/n sitting on the couch scroll through her phone, she look over from her phone hear the door creak open see her twin younger brothers. "I'm very impressed you two did such amazing job out there. I'm glad your not hurt." She smile at them.

She get up from he couch stretch her arms and fingers "Ready?" The twins nod their heads summon the book from their hands give it to their big sister. She open the book looking through the page, she held out her hand open the blue portal. She stick her hand there then pull it out, in her hand was Zeus who was shock in surprise.

"What the?!" Zeus was confused. "Oh relax, I brought you back to life." Y/n scoff. "What? How?" Y/n explain to Zeus like she explain to Thor. "Oh, so good human and god can come back to life and bad god and human won't come back to life like you bring them back if they're good or not?" She nod her head from Zeus question.

"Now if you excuse us me and my brothers are leaving to see the third round." She left the room along her brothers leaving stunned Zeus.

-At Valhalla-

Y/n and her brothers sat on the stairs waiting for the third round to start. She bring her phone out hear it ping, her eyes widen in shock who's is up next in third round. "I see you know who's in next round." Brunhilde said from behind Y/n.

She nod her head "Indeed, seems the God of Sea is going to be next. I know what he did to his brother, Adamas. And I won't bring him back to life."