chapter Eleven

Ximena pov

"Hi Bella." Alice said as she jumped off the tree. Jasper came after Alice. I grabbed Jasper's hand and sent him calming waves. "I'm Alice." Alice said as she hugged Bella. "Hi James, Remus and Sirius. I'm Alice." She said to my mates as she hugged them. "Oh, you guys smell good." Alice said to Bella, Sirius, James and Remus.

"Alice, what are you..." Edward said to Alice. "It's okay. Bella and I are going to be good friends like Jasper are going to be great friends with James, Sirius and Remus." Alice told Edward. After she said that, there was an awkward silence. Dad and I noticed that Jasper was looking at Bella.

I grabbed a sharp knife and pricked my finger, so Jasper could focus on me. "Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little different for him." Dad said to Bella. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasper said to Bella.

"It's okay, Jasper. You won't hurt her." Alice said to Jasper. Jasper came over to me and I took him over to where my mates were. Jasper cuddles into me and I noticed that Edward wants to take Bella away from Jasper.

"Alright, I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward told Bella. They left and I turned to my mates. "Let me introduce you to everyone else. As you know Esme is the mother of the family and coven. Carlisle is the father and the coven Leader. Alice and Rosalie are my little sisters, but Rosalie is my biological twin sister. This is Emmett and Jasper, My little brother. You already know Edward, who is with your sister and he's my older brother." I told Sirius, Remus and James.

I took them and Jasper around the house to show Remus, James and Sirius the place, and Jasper wanted to come with us. First is my room.

 First is my room