Chapter Thirteen

Ximena pov

I started running, I ran really fast. I made a home run. We are doing our 5th round. Suddenly Alice and I were pulled into a vision, and we saw that 3 red eyed vampires were coming over our way. "Stop!" I yelled. My family looked in the direction that Alice and I were looking at. Edward turned and looked at our mates, we all ran towards James, Sirius, Remus and Bella. "They were leaving. Then they heard us." Alice said. I walked towards my mates. Edward tried to take Bella away, but Dad stopped him. "I want you guys to stay behind me and my family. Don't move. Make sure the 3 necklaces I gave you are visible for them to see." I told them and they nodded.

I smiled at them and gave them a quick kiss. We all stand facing where the three unknown vampires are coming from. "I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm sorry." Edward said to Bella. Bella looks confused. "I believe this belongs to you." The African American man said throwing the ball to dad. Dad catches it. "Thank you." Dad said to him. "I am Laurent. And this is Victoria... and James." Laurent introduced us to his two friends. "I'm Carlisle. This is my family." Dad said.

We all said hello. James and Edward keep on staring at each other, "I'm afraid that your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Dad told them. "Our apologies. We didn't realize the territory had been claimed." Laurent said. "Yes, well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby." Dad said. "Really? Well, we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through." Laurent said.

"The humans were tracking us, but we led them east. You should be safe." Veronica or whatever her name is whispered. "Excellent." Dad said. "So, could you use three more players? Oh, come on. Just one game." Laurent said. Dad sighs. "Sure. Why not? A few of us were leaving. You could take their place. We'll bat first." Dad said, throwing the ball at them.

The red headed girl catches it. "I'm the one with a wicked curveball." The red head said. "Well, I think we can handle that." Jasper and I said at the same time. Laurent looked at me and saw my necklace and looked at my mates and saw that they had the same one. He looked at us in fear. We all took our places except for the vampire James, Edward and Bella.

I grabbed my mate's hands and about to vamp speed us to my car. But the wind picked up and blew Bella's hair. The blondie with red eyes smelled the air. "You bought snacks." The blondie with red eyes said looking at us. Edward gently pushes Bella behind him. My family and I crouched down in front of Mine and Edwards mates. "Humans?" Laurent asked. "The girl and boys are with us." Dad told them. "And the boys are protected by the Volturi." I told them.

The red eyed vampire's eyes widened and looked at me in fear. "I think it's best if you leave." Dad told them. We all glared at each other. "I can see the game is over. We'll go now." Laurent said. The blondie with red eyes and Edward is death glaring at each other. "James." Laurent called out for the blonde James. The blondie with red eyes stands up.

They walked away. "Get Bella, James, Sirius and Remus out of here." Dad told Edward and me. I nodded and grabbed my mates; vamp sped us to my car. I opened the door for them. When they got in the car, I got in the car and sped out of the field through the woods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you all like it.