Chapter Thirty-Three

Ximena Pov

-Day of the Battle-

The twins and Maxi are at Billy's place

The twins and Maxi are at Billy's place. Sirius, Remus, James, Jake, Seth, Paul and I are in the mountains. The battle started, and Jake went down to the battlefield. Edward and Alec came up here because I'm going to talk to Riley. Sirius, Remus and James are with Edward and Alec.

I can hear Riley's thoughts. "Riley, I know you're there. Come out and talk to me." I said I knew Riley was listening to me. I'm sitting on a rock where you can see the battle happening. Someone sits next to me, and I know it's Riley. "Do you know about the important facts about being a vampire?" I asked him.

"No." He said. I look at him and look back at the battle. "We have different powers and bonds. I have human traits, a copycat and powers I had when I was human." I told him. "What about the bonds?" Riley asked me. "There are mate bonds, siblings' bonds, family bonds, best friends' bonds and kid bonds. I have 3 mates and 2 soul kids. Can you guess who my soul kids are?" I asked him.

He shrugs. "It's you and your true mate. Give me your hand." I told him. Riley gives me his hand. I showed him his future with his new family and his true mate. "Do you want to be with your true mate or with someone who is manipulative to do her dirty work and make you think she is your "mate" and that she "loves" you?" I asked him.

"I want to be with my true mate and family." He spoke. I nodded, smiling. I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "Let's go. The battle is over, and Victoria is dead." I told him. He nods. We ran to the battlefield. "Where's my daughter?" I asked everyone. A girl comes out from behind my mom and dad. I smile at her.

"Hi, Bree. I'm your soul mother. And this is your mate, Riley." I said to her, she smiles at me and ran up to me. I hug her back and she goes to hug her mate. Riley hugs her back as he hides his head in her neck nuzzling close to her. I felt 3 pairs of arms wrapped around me. I turned around to see Sirius, James and Remus. I hugged them and kissed them, and they kissed me back.

"They're coming!" Alice yelled. I turned to see my three cousins walking towards us. I pull my mates and kids behind me. "Impressive. I never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact." Jane spoke. "We got lucky." Dad spoke. "I doubt that." Jane said, looking at him. I rolled my eyes. "It appears we missed an entertaining fight." Demetri spoke this time.

"Yes. It's not often We've rendered unnecessary." Jane spoke again. 'Jane may be my cousin but she's giving me a headache.' I said in my thoughts while Edward was talking. "Pity. You missed two." Jane said as she looked at my kids. I glared at her. "You touch my kids; I will tell uncle Aro and maybe kill you." I told her as I growled at her.

"You won't do anything." Jane snapped at me as she glares at me. "Pain." I spoke. Jane falls on her knees and starts screaming in pain. "You're talking to your future Queen, cousin. Don't forget that Uncle Aro, Caius and Marcus will do anything for me. Now, leave. Uncle Aro, Caius and Marcus will get a letter in the mail soon. See you soon, Demetri, Felix." I told them before grabbing my mates and ran home with Riley and Bree following me.

-At the house-

I went into my room and put my mates on the bed. They fell asleep the second their faces hit the bed. I put a blanket over them. I left my room and ran all the way to the Mikaelson house. I went into Kol's room and grabbed a few clothes from his closet and went into Kate's room and grabbed a few of her clothes. I ran back to the house and handed Riley and Bree the clothes I got them.

"Here you two goes, this is your clothes for now. We will go shopping for you guys tomorrow." I told them as I showed them their shared room. "This is your guy's room until the house I have built is done. My room is on the left of the stairs." I told them and they nodded and went to change. When they finished changing, I showed them around the house.