Chapter Thirty

Ximena Pov

I grabbed Luis's arm as we all ran outside, and we saw the Mikaelsons. "We heard there is a Newborn Army coming after our Favorite Cullen's Mates." Klaus Mikaelson said, smirking at us. Kate walks over to Luis and slaps him.

I smirk at them. "Ow, bitch." Luis said as he rubs his cheek. "I'm your sister and I know I'm a bitch. So is Ximena." Kate told him. I looked at her offended. "Hey!" I yelled. Everyone started to laugh at us.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, you'll get to meet my three mates and two kids." I told the Mikaelsons. Rebekah, Katherine and Kate look at me excitedly as they jump around. I smile at them as we walked inside

-Later that night-

^Ximena's outfit^

^Ximena's outfit^

^Ximena's hairstyle^

I had a vision of Sirius punched Jake in the face. I got in my car and drove to Swan's house. "Get in the car." I told my mates as they got in my car. "Why can't you just leave them alone and let them be human?" Jake asked me angrily.

"Because It's their choice, not mine. And I have friends that are different kinds of vampires than us." I told him and went to my car and got in. I drove off to my place. We went inside the house, and I saw that the twins were playing with Kate, Rebekah and Kol.

Dad went to get something to bandage Sirius' hand. "It should heal fairly quickly." Dad told Sirius, Jasper and Emmett to walk over to us. "Try to walk and chew gum at the same time, Sirius?" Emmett asks. "I punched a werewolf in the face." Sirius told Emmett.

"Badass. You're gonna be one tough newborn." Emmett said. Rose looks at Emmett angrily. "Tough enough to take you on." Sirius said. Rose got angry and stormed outside. I rolled my eyes and followed her. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked her.

"Why are you letting your mates be turned into something we didn't want to be?" Rose asks me as she ignores what I just asked her. "Because it's their choice. I'm not forcing them to become vampires. We might not ask or have the choice to be a vampire. But be lucky that we got a second chance in life. If Dad hadn't changed us, you wouldn't have got to meet Emmett. And I wouldn't get to meet my mates, my soul kids and have my kids. I am thankful that Dad changed me because I can finally be me and not Miss. Perfect Ximena Hale from 1930. Back then, I sacrificed my happiness for you, for our biological parents, for our old friends and our old family. Why can't you be happy for me? Why can't you be happy that your older twin sister finally found her mates and she's happy? Why can't you be my sister instead of being a brat? My whole immortal life... I watched you and Emmett being happy and wished that I found something like that. Why do you think I stayed in my room before I found my mates? I wanted to die because I didn't get to be happy. Even when I had to leave my three mates here while we moved. I wanted to die. So, be glad you had a second chance to be where you are today." I told her to leave her outside.