Chapter Twenty-One

Ximena pov

-2 months later-

Elizabeth or Beth as we call her looks 4 years old while Nikolai or Nik or Kol or Apollo looks 6 years old. Dad is researching why they are growing really fast. I have a concert coming up soon and we have to go to Italy for it.

Alice and I suddenly got a vision that shows us Bella killed herself by jumping off a cliff. We kept it to ourselves. Alice told Rose as I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my car keys.

 Alice told Rose as I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my car keys

^Ximena's car^

Alice and I drove all the way to Forks to check on the Swans. I texted dadand Edward about what is going on and if I'm not back soon they have to go to Italy for my concert. When we got to the Swans household, no one was there.

We heard 2 cars pulling in. The front door opened, and we heard 4 footsteps running inside. Alice and I are in the kitchen in the dark. Someone walks in the kitchen and turns the light on And....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR

IS

IT

And.... Bella turns the light on. Bella jumped. "Alice, Ximena?" Bella asked, hugging us. James, Remus and Sirius saw me and ran towards me. I pulled them into a huge hug. I quickly kissed them. "Oh, my god." Sirius said. "Bella." Alice said. "What are you guys... I'm sorry, I just-- I can't believe you're here. Is..." Bella said.

I turned towards Bella. "Would you like to explain to us how you're alive?' I asked Bella. Bella, James, Remus and Sirius looked at us confused. "What?" Remus asked us. "We saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff." Alice said to Bella "Why in hell would you try and kill yourself? I mean, what about Charlie and your brothers?" I asked her. "I didn't try to kill myself. I was cliff jumping. Recreationally. It was fun." She told us.

Alice and I scoffed. We walked into the living room. Sitting on the couch with Sirius sitting on my lap. Laying his head on my chest. "I have never met anyone more prone to life threatening idiocy." Alice said to Bella. Bella sighs. "Just... Did you guys... did you guys tell him?" Bella asked Alice and me.

I shook my head. "No." Alice said. "He only wants to be left alone." I Lied to her. Alice and I smelt this awful smell. "Bella, what is that god awful dog smell?" Alice asked Bella. "Um...that's me or it's Jacob." Bella said. "Jacob who?" Alice asked. "Jacob's kind of a werewolf." Bella told us.

I sighed. "Guys! Werewolves are not good company to keep." I told them. "Speak for yourself." A voice said. Alice and I stood up from the couch. I put Sirius onto his feet. This boy that I think is Jacob, looks at Bella for a really long time and looks at me confusedly. "I had to see you were safe." Jacob said. "I thought you couldn't protect me here." Bella said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what do you think?