Chapter 28

As the ceremony goes on, everybody was filled with tears of happiness for the couple. Even Julie and Elmo were crying while listening to the priest's message during the ceremony. Halos di pa rin kasi nagsi-sink in kay Julie ang mga nangyayari. She feels as if she was in a fairytale and dreaming. Elmo's holding her hand tightly assuring her he would never let go forever. The priest continued preaching and then the best part - the couple's sharing of vows.

Elmo: (halatang-halata sa pagsasalita na mangiyak-ngiyak) Julie. I want you to know that I wouldn't be this happy without you coming into my life. I was never this guy, this romantic, sweet, effortful guy who'd do everything to make a girl happy, not until you showed up in my life. For the past years, I've been waiting for the right girl I'd spend my lifetime with but I had the hardest time, and then there was you. The Julie Anne San Jose. Hehe. The one and only. You always make me smile when times get rough and cry when I really miss you badly. When I feel bad about some things, just one hug or kiss on my nose from you, lightens my mood and suddenly I feel better. When I screw things up, you'll be there telling me not to worry because everything'll be okay. You always give me reasons to love you every single second of the day. And today starts my journey with you to forever. I won't promise because as they say promises are meant to be broken, but I'll do my best to be the best and most handsome husband you'll wake up with in the morning and sleep with at night. I love you so much, Julie, and I'll forever be grateful to our Creator for giving me the greatest blessing I could have and that is you.

After Elmo's vow, the crowd happily applaud. Habang si Julie naman, hindi mapigilan ang pagpatak ng mga luha.

Julie: Moe. *sniff sniff* (wipes tears) Ang daya mo talaga kahit kelan eh. Haha! Di naman ako prepared. But still, thank you because you came into my life. Thank you for loving me, for making me whole again. For always being there when I need you most, for being my one and only SuperElmo. My Prince Charming, my Knight-in-Shining-Armor, my forever bestfriend and now husband. I didn't know I changed you but I'm grateful that it happened kasi yung totoo, mas binago mo'ko, lalo na yung buhay ko. You fixed me, you gave everything to me - more than what I asked God for. You were my answered prayer. God knows how much I wanted you to be the one I want to see first hour in the morning when I wake up and the last one to see when I sleep at night. I want to be your wife who'd cherish you, take care of you and our future family. I'll love you with all of me, Moe, forever. Thank you for being the one. *sniff sniff* (punas luha)

After the vows, they exchanged wedding rings and then..

Father: I now pronounce you husband and wife. Elmo, you may now kiss your bride.

And then Elmo kissed Julie in the lips which lasted for a minute and the crowd cheered happily. All having the same big smiles on their faces especially for the couple's family.