Chapter Three

After leaving the room, with a paper in hand and her motioning to this new room in front of us she walks in and I follow suite, she whispered "transfer student" to the teacher and waved goodbye to me as she left.

"New student," the teacher mumbled causing the class to erupt into hellos.

"Hi, I'm Savannah bye," I quickly said and started to look around to find a spot to sit.

"Not so fast," the teacher said, female? Huh, I thought she was a guy with her low voice.

"Alright, Savannah. This class here, we like to do questions and answers game to get to know everybody better." She stated with a smirk.

"Oh fun," I mumbled, she glared at me irritated.

"What did you say?"

"I said oh mom"

"She said fun. Ooh, fun," the teacher remarked making fun of me.

"Well no, I didn't say it that way I meant oh fun as in a sarcastic way, not in that theoretical enthusiastic way," I tried to reason with her.

"Words words, its just words."

"Well, I have no idea what I said," I stated which made the class erupt into laughter.

"Question one, Why are you so rude?"

"Because this seems stupid" Actually, it's hilarious, but I don't like being in the spotlight.

"Question two, do you have a big family?"

I hesitated "Not anymore."

"Question three, which do you prefer mermaid, wolf, dragon or none? Explain why."

"Wolf, I believe that the wolf is a beautiful and amazing animal, it's howl means something and it has its own freedom in the world," I said paraphrasing the last words my father ever said to me, other than his actual last sentence, Alpha Drew is a bitch who deserves to die.

"Question four, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I hate truths.

"Class?" she said and everyone's hands' shot up. "Evan"

"I dare you to..."

"Nothing sexually inappropriate." She added.

"Dammit," Evan said.

Another hand shot up, "Christina?"

"I dare you to dump paint on someone's face." I scored.

"First-person you see in the class that's in the hall," the teacher mentioned.

The teacher got out to talk to the teacher in the hall. "Fine with him," I nodded and found some rainbow paint. Smirking, I grab it and dump it on the first person I saw, she caught my attention so fast, slut.

"Oh my god! Mr. Reese!" She shouted stomping her foot on the ground as everyone pointed and laughed at her.

"Alright, someone go find McBrit a towel or some glue," her teacher, Mr. Reese said as he chuckled. "Now that brightened up my day." I overheard him mumble to himself.

When it got to lunch I got some food and decided to hide in the French class for lunch and stayed until class started.

When the bell rang and the teacher came in they called on a new student so I stood up and waved. "Hi-.." I cut myself off.

"Bonjour, Je m'appelle Savannah."

"Bonjour, Savannah." The teacher made everyone say, I sat back down and the teacher went on with the lesson.

Dang, I'm tired.