Chapter Ten

We walked through the forest path, following the scent of Jon.

Well for a fact he smelt like, probably like a cheesecake.

I knew the moment we found the pack when we heard a deep voice.

The voice I just heard a while ago. "You are on the territory of the Meridian Cordelia wolves pack" Jon spoke, he sniffed the air and muttered something about a smell, and then shook his head.

"Are you an alpha?" he asked looking at the size of my wolf.

I just looked him in the eye. "And you..." he said looking at Nicolah. His eyes widened in shock. "No, it can't be.." Nicolah looked straight down to the ground. "I want you both to shift."

I shook my head. "Shift," he repeated.

Please Jon we need a place to rest, we need shelter.

"D-did you just?" he stopped himself and fell to the ground as if he was weak.

"You are strong, You are powerful. You smell of fear and strength, No it can't be, You are the killer of Alpha Drew the late alpha of the Kai wolves..."

Wow, he's smart.

I decided it was time to shift.

"I'm not here for you, I'm here for the rogues who are planning to attack in a few days and kill your son." I spat.

"Tell no one, me and my mother will be here for a few days and we will soon be gone."

"Your mother?"

"Well actually no, but shes like a mother to me, so yeah."

"What's your name again?"

"Savannah Annabella Tara Anne Nicolah,."

Mother just watched from a daze but soon enough followed in her silver tundra wolf. I picked up my bag and Jon got us each a room in the pack house. The pack house was exactly how I saw it, five stories.

As I went in to my room I started unpacking. Soon there was a knock on the door, I went over to my door and opened it to find mom. She hurried into my room and closed the door.

"We need to talk to Jon uh Alpha Jon."

"Okay..."

"Let's go." She grabbed my arm and she rushed us to his office. "Jon, there are two ladies here to see you."

"Okay, Evan send them in." Evan opened the door and pushed us into the room. "They smell like rogues." Jon turned around and he actually smiled. "Nic!" he smiled and rushed to give Nicolah a hug. "and Savannah, what brings you here Nic?"

"I'm sorry for not shifting earlier its just that I was scared."

"Good bye, reunion. Okay, reality please?" I said jokingly as I had no ideas as to what is happening. "Savannah, This is Jon,"

"I know."

"He's my brother."

"So then he's basically my uncle?"

"Yes," Nicolah spoke. Jon grew a really wild grin. "I have a Niece."

"Not really," I said. "You see I'm not related to any of you," I said pointing to them both.

"You're just old people," I stated.

"I'm twenty," Nicolah said defending her age.

I turned to Jon to hear his reaction.

"Sure I'll be old," he spoke, sounding embarrassed.