Chapter Six

I left the scene which I just created. When I was sure I was out of sight from the security cameras I shifted and ran home.

When I arrived home I found mom sitting on the couch. "Did you find any information on them?" she asked. I nodded, and I took off my mask.

  "These rogues got an idea to kill the beta and delta of this pack so they could get on the inside they are planning to figure out the alpha Griffin's weakness so they could kill him. They had two ideas for the Beta's and Delta's replacements; Bryan and Dustin. And since Bryan and some other guy were guarding their hideout, I decided to have some fun with them"

She looked at me sternly. "What exactly did you do, Savannah?"

"I killed them" she groaned. "Oh come on, now they will know you're here," she said.

  "Well, now there's no school tomorrow," I said shrugging it off.

She then looked at me suspiciously, as she then raised her eyebrow. "What did you do?"

I quickly explained with fast words. "SLOW DOWN," she said. 

Taking a deep breath I sighed and slowed down to continue on.

"I took their bodies over to the school and with their blood, I printed my name on the doors, and may or may not have shown my mask onto the security cameras."

She let out a soft chuckle, "I guess they did get this coming."

I let out a laugh too. "Yeah, well I wonder what they would do"

SATAN'S BACK BITCHES.

"You do know that you've only just gone to school for one day. Surely someone suspects something."

  "Yeah, well I don't want to deal or worry about that right now so shut up."