Chapter Twelve

**

Oh my god what was she thinking?

There was blood surrounding her head and she was unconscious, just lying on the ground.

I need a doctor or a nurse. Hurry!

As soon as we got her on a bed and a room in the hospital, I asked myself why am I doing this? Why am I helping her? Is it because she knows my aunt? Is it because I feel bad for some reason Or is it because she reminds be of someone.

The beauty of her face is just gorgeous, I shook my head and the thoughts. I went over to the desk.

"May I go and visit a patient?" I asked the lady.

"Name of Patient."

"Savannah Nicolah,"

"Relationship,"

"Relative,"

"Yes you may go, 3rd floor room 12" I nodded and thanked her. I rushed upwards to the stairs instead of the elevator.

Faster this way. Felix said. Felix is my wolf, he is a calm, wise, and distant from me usually. I sorta jumped when he spoke. I wonder why. I rushed into Savannah's room. The doctor and nurse came to talk to me about her I assumed.

"She will be able to leave soon but I suggest for her to stay the night and leave tomorrow, and strangely she has no injury to the head just a small scar on the head. And more strange of all is that her scar is shaped as an T, A, N, connected. Kinda strange."

"Okay well thanks on the update I'm just gonna have a small chat with her."

I said and walked further into the room.

Soon I saw Savannah just sleeping under the covers of her bed. She looks cute, Wait this is my aunt's friend. But she still looks cute like this.

I can hear Felix chanting in my head, but I just don't understand, he's speaking too fast. Felix buddy, slow down. mate! mate! mate! mate! mate!

Woah, my aunt's friend is my mate? Does she know? What if she doesn't know? How old is she?

I looked down and saw Savannah sleeping silently and peacefully. I knelt down to her and kissed her on the forehead. I think I need a word with dad. "Dad! Dad!" I shouted for him from the outside of his room. He opened the door slowly and answered. "Yes?"

I walked in and closed the door. "I need to talk to you about something important." His eyes widened.

"Has Savannah woken up?"

"No, but remember when you wanted me to find my mate, so that we would be prepared for something? And that the pack would be if full control?"

"Yes."

"I found her, I found my mate." His eyes widened. "Is it Jordan? Ginger? Bridgette? Scarlet? Stephanie? Cleo? Lea? Irene? Sophia? Ivy...."

"No dad. It's Savannah." His eyes widened once more. 

"No. This cannot happen."

"What?!" I am truly shocked, I thought he would be happy for me.

"I will not have my son marry my little sisters' murderer friend ." He stopped. "I mean my little sisters' friend."

"I'm sorry but  the other is unclear, murderer?"