Chapter Eleven

Wait if they both know me, and know my secret does that mean that Dustin and his group of rogues will notice me and also target me?

"May I announce this to the pack?!" Jon said with pleading eyes.

"Wait, what?"

"That Nicolah is back and with a companion."

"But I don't know if I will stay for long."

"I think we can stay for a while Jon," Nicolah said.

"Oh, Nico you are the best sister ever!"

And that brings us to here. "Wolves of the Meridian Cordelia Pack," Jon started speaking to the pack, and I'm guessing this pack has about maybe over ten hundred thousand of wolves. It's huge now I understand that this pack covers up from Montana to Alberta.

"...We are here to celebrate this coming day for a returning family member of mine, My sister Nicolah and her friend Savannah!"

He shouted through the microphone. There were cheers and whispers probably because I didn't show myself to the pack since I wasn't on the stage. "Dad! Dad!" I heard a voice that I remembered from my encountered visions with.

"Xander! Son this is my sister Nicolah"

"Hello,"

"So is this why everyone is here?"

"Yeah, but we're trying to figure out where Savannah is.."

"Who is Savannah?"

"Your aunt's friend,"

I couldn't bear this any longer, I jumped from tree to tree until I made my way to the pack roof top, I uncloaked myself with a small cloaking spell I figured out and I was visible to everyone under the roof, It's not that scary up here, I'm tired, I don't want to be here now, and I'm going to create some drama.

"Who are you, and why are you on the pack rooftop?" I heard Xander's voice boom in his alpha tone. "I am Savannah Nicolah, and I am sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I heard him mutter. "Wait a minute, Savannah? Nicolah's friend?"

I jumped off from the roof and was diving head first to the ground. I heard gasps and screams. But not until I crashed into the ground and I fell into a pit of death, drama caused.