Chapter Eighteen

Everyone ran to fight, this was war. I shifted and my suit was on. I heard voices. 

"Watch out! It's SATAN!" I heard some people yell whom still haven't even shifted yet. "Get her!" Some of my pack members shouted. "No! Get them! They're the bad ones. I'm on your side."

"Savannah!" I heard three voices. "Yeah?!" I shouted back. Soon I was surrounded by everyone from all 3 of the packs.  I was literally in the middle.  I shifted to get myself out of the middle from everyone. 

I jumped out from the middle shifted mid air, did a somersault and landed beside Xander, Daren, and Jon.

"Where's Nic?" Jon asked. "Why did you lie?" Xander asked me.

Daren whispered something in my ear, as Xander growled. "Jon, They killed her, Oh! And Xander I had a bad feeling." I took off my mask.

"Savannah?" That voice.

"Oh, crap...  Hi, Dustin." I smiled weakly, some of my pack members looked down in shame.

"Luna." All of my pack chorused. 

"Alpha Nathan Jones! I know why you are here, you were really close to Alpha Drew. It was my fault for the Death of your brother," His eyes widened "He killed my parents, a few years ago and I lost a sibling."

"Alpha Nathan Gerald, You are here because you lost your brother, you thought that I killed him, but he's not dead he is here right now. Dustin Gerald is here and alive I didn't kill him."

"And everyone from my pack you all didn't trust me, you thought something was wrong. Sure I smelt human. You smelt something wrong about me, sure I don't have a wolf, I'm more wolf than human, my brother was living in my mind and shadow. You could've asked me some questions you weren't too sure of. I'm sorry for all I have caused, I am nothing but a reckless assassin. I'm sorry to have disappointed you all. I deserve to go to the jail and rot in there. I confused everyone. I'm not even sure who I really am." Everyone just stared at me.

"Savannah you aren't someone bad. You are my mate, Sure you are SATAN..." Xander said. "But you are are Luna!" the Meridian Cordelia wolves shouted.

"And you always will be." Xander said pulling me in for a kiss.