15-Stop

~Riku~
"Lucario! Stop fucking eating! This is not the time!" I whispered urgently to Lucario. She growled and lowered her head in submission. I peeked around the dimly lit corner and glanced around the empty hallway infront of me. No movement.

~???~
I turned, hearing a quiet patter of feet. The pattering stopped, and all that could be heard was the distant hum of a generator.
I simply brushed it off. Meh, who would be around here, and another guard would pick it up anyway.
Again, I heard the patter. This time slowly closing on me. Two sets of feet, both gently giving off a sound as they hit the metal floored corridor. I was now glancing around. Looking for the source. It was probably just a Ratata.

~Riku~
"Lucario! Quick attack!" I screamed. She growled before dropping the flailing guard infront of me. He wildly reached for his rifle before I swiftly kicked it out of his hands and stomped my foot on his chest. Lucario lent over the guard and growled quietly, suppressing any thoughts he had of crying out. I gently and quietly plucked a large set of keys and a key card from the guard, my foot still firmly pressing down on him. He whimpered but it was silenced by a growl from Lucario. Suddenly she pricked up her ears and glanced around nervously. Wondering what she was looking for, I quickly began looking with her.
"Help!"
I looked back down at the guard, wanting to push his throat into the floor.

"Hey you! Stop right there!"