8-Oak

I pulled Lucario up and out of the ditch, leaving her lying on the floor. I then noticed a would in her foot. Blood was pouring out of it and onto the ground. "Asuna!" I cried out. "Asuna!" I called again.

I swiftly pulled off my shirt. Never liked this shirt anyway. I began to tear it up into strips and tied them around Lucario's foot. They quickly soaked up the blood so I replaced them every few minutes. Lucario's bleeding had slowed. I felt Lucario's pulse again. It was weak but still there. I knew if I didn't get her to a Pokécentre soon, she would bleed out or get an infection. I placed both my arms under Lucario and lifted. She was far heavier than I remembered. "Lucario, what have you been eating?" I asked jokingly.

I quickly carried Lucario back to Pallet town. I ran up to Professor Oak's door and hammered my fist on it. "Professor!" I shouted over and over. The door slowly opened with a gradual creak.

"Yes?" Professor Oak said as he stared down at Lucario and me.

"I uh, I have my Lucario and she has a hole through her foot!" I gushed to the Professor.

"Well, best get her inside so we can take a look huh?" He replied calmly.

I sat nervously on a worn wooden chair as Professor Oak slowly removed the ripped shirt from Lucario's foot. "Would you like a shirt to borrow quickly?" He enquired. I had completely forgotten that I had no shirt on. I must have looked very strange wandering through Pallet town.

"If it's not an inconvenience Prof." I answered. "And I also had a friend, who I couldn't find in the forest. Maybe she was kidnapped?" I asked the Professor.

"I highly doubt it, but better be safe than sorry." He answered as he picked up a phone from his desk and called one of his assistants in. Within a few moments the door opened slowly and in stepped a man, his hair dark and glasses pushed up his nose.

"Yes Prof?" He asked

"Give this poor boy a shirt and get Officer Jenny on the horn." Professor Oak replied.