11-"Atleast, I was..."

~Riku~

I slowly edged up behind the man. I signalled to Lucario to watch the Poochyena. I raised my arms so they were ready to close around the man's neck. I quickly glanced back to see the shop keeper wasn't looking at me. She wasn't. Good.
"Lucario! Use dragon pulse!!!" Lucario pulled his hands forward and a purple pulse of energy erupted from her palms. The burst suddenly accelerated forward and smashed into the Poochyena. It squealed and ran around the other side of the shelves. I grabbed the man in grey by the shoulder and neck and pulled him towards me with my knees against the back of his. He stumbled and fell down into the middle of the isle. "Lucario, watch Poochyena, if it does anything use quick attack." I quickly instructed her. "Okay, Mr Hard man." I addressed the man who was now lying spread eagle and dazed on the floor. "Asuna Yoshii, name you recognise? Stole her?!" I now had my foot firmly pressed against his chest. The shop keeper was just standing at her till. Thank God she's almost totally deaf.

"I....... Know...... Nothi-"

"Fuck do you! Tell me!" I began screaming at the man. The shop keeper's Marril was completely freaking out, running around the shelves like a headless Torchick.

"She's held in 2 Bravo..... I.... Can't say anymore...." the man began coughing and trying to lift my leg off his chest. I pressed down harder on his chest, causing him to cough more violently.
"Tell me exactly where she is or I'll push your ribcage into your back!" I again screamed at him.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!!!!" the man hurriedly replied. I've never felt this intimating. "She's up near Lavender Town! My team has their base there! Just a research centre! I swear, she's safe!"

~Asuna~

I was walked down a long corridor with small, decrepit cells on either side. A guard showed me into one and slammed the large metal bar door behind me. There were two other girls huddled in the cell corner. I heard the guard walk off and I approached them. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hi..." One of them said quietly. They had their arms wrapped around each other and were both staring straight at me.

"So they took you aswell?" I enquired. "Yes." the same one replied timidly. "They stole me. I am a gun smith in Kanto, or atleast, I was..."