13-Concealed

Dedicated to TwistedMxnds.

"Welcome to Lavender Town"

I rode past a old rusty sign as I cycled into Lavender Town. Didn't catch what it said. I doubt it matters.
The place the guy talked about is here. Somewhere. Lavender Town isn't very big. I doubt it will take me too long to find it.

Looking around, I saw a group of men and women. All in suits and with bulges on one ankle. I was naturally curious. All these people dressed in the same 'get up' as the guy in Pallet town. Shan't be too hard to find this "two Bravo", right?

~Asuna~
I winced as a gun muzzle pressed against my scarred back. I looked down, only to see blood dribbling down my leg, from one of the numerous cuts I had all over my body. The man behind me pushed the muzzle harder against my back, forcing me to walk forwards.

I walked down a dark corridor, filled with torn papers and blood. Far off I could hear a lone scream, quickly silenced by an ear splitting bang. Hearing the man behind me grunt, I turned, only to see him smiling.
"Let's hope that I won't have to turn your brain into strawberry jam like her." He said in a gruff tone. Still being led down the corridor, I looked in each of the cells as I passed it. In one I saw a boy, he must have been only 15, completely covered in bruises and cuts. He sat on his bed, crying into his hands. But silently crying.

~Riku~

I slowly walked up to one of the sutied men, standing away from the rest of his group. Casually asking him about the nearest Pokemart, I slowly got into an awkward conversation with him, all for the purpose of finding the so called "2 Bravo".
"So, what brings you to Lavender Town?" I asked him.
"Just some buissness." He swiftly replied.
"Oh really? I don't remember any larger companies here." I replied calmly. The man tensed up. His face turned a pale red colour, with his jaws clamped shut, as if he had his prey within his mouth. Stuttering for a reply he slowly edged away from me and back towards his group. This was the time.

"Any connection to 2 Bravo then?"
The man's face turned pale, before quickly turning red as blood.
"How do you know this hmm?" He enquired angrily. One of his colleagues ran over to us, hearing the altercation. They stood in conversation for a moment before bending down with their hands gripping their ankles. I heard Lucario behind me growl as he stepped forward to be at my side.
The two men suddenly pulled up their trouser leg, revealing a pistol strapped to their leg. They drew it and immediately aimed at Lucario and I.

"How do you know about 2 Bravo?!" One screamed. Now the rest of their group ran over asking what was happening. As soon as they knew they drew their pistols aswell. Now I was screwed. Lucario had backed down and was holding onto my trembling arm.
"One of your own told me!" I declared, placing one hand on the strap of my crossbow. Those who were standing infront of me tensed, raising their pistols to my head. Lucario's whining had now become louder.

Across the street, a women suddenly screamed out. "They're going to kill him! Call the police!" The group who surrounded me swiftly holstered their pistols back on their ankles and took off. Lucario suddenly stopped whining and growled like I had never heard him. She pounced on the closest one of the sutied men and held him down. The man struggled but could escape. Just to show him who was boss, Lucario rested her head on the ground next to the man's head and flashed her teeth. That shut him up.

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated this recently. I've been finding it hard to fit in all the other stuff I have to do and still find time to write.
If you don't already, you should check out my series "A Furry's Internet Ramblings" if you want to hear more from me. In less than a week I'll be going on a ski trip to Austria. Meaning they'll be lots of long coach and plane journeys for me to write! Hope you read on!
-Techno Badger-