7-Pulse

I quickly put my arms behind Asuna's legs and lifted them off the ground. I carried her over to her sofa and heavily sat on the pillows. I pulled Asuna close into me and looked down at her. Her face was tear stained but smiling.

I awoke, Asuna leaning over me. Smiling. My image of her was blury as everything is in the morning with me and my eyes. In her hand she held an object. I saw a fuzzy Lucario lean over me and look down along with Asuna. She had her hand placed on Lucario's head and was slowly stroking her. Asuna's long hair fell over my face and I quickly blew it up at her. She giggled and blushed as she brushed her hair behind her ear. As my vision quickly focused, I could see what Asuna was holding. A completed, strung crossbow. I suddenly sprung up and beamed at Asuna. She extended her arms and handed me the crossbow. I shouldered it and looked down the sights. Beautiful. I slid off the bed and put the crossbow down on it. I spread my arms and hugged Asuna.

I walked down the small flight of stairs down to the dining room at Asuna's place. On the way down she asked me "Can I learn some stuff with Lucario? Learn how to hunt with him?"

"Yeah, sure I guess!" I answered. I was a bit hesitant to say yes as Lucario had never been commanded by anyone else but judging on how she's been holding up with Asuna, I doubt she wouldn't mind.

Asuna, Lucario and I all stepped out of Asuna's house and headed for the forest. I would teach her hunting there.

Once we had got into the forest, I talked to Asuna about Lucario. "She will come back if you just call and don't be afraid if she runs straight for you as she comes back. She's not going for you and she will stop before she gets to you hopefully." I quickly said. I then explained how to hunt with Lucario. I showed Asuna what to do and say and then I decided I would let her off with Lucario for a bit. I felt that Asuna as easily handle Lucario, and I assured Asuna that Lucario would take care of her. I let them both off into the woods together as I went off to go and pick some berries. Just to fill the jar back up to the top after last night's dinner where we ate most of the jar.

I had walked only around 500 metres from where Asuna and Lucario left to hunt and was scrabbling around in some bushes for berries when I heard a huge scream. It carried on for a moment before hearing a loud crack. Shit, shit, shit. I thought.

I ran. Just ran. Back to the spot where I left them. It was the longest 500 metres of my life. I found the place. There was no-one here. I glanced around. Nothing. I ran. In one direction and then the other. Looking for Asuna or Lucario. I finally found Lucario. Lying in a ditch. I spotted her blue paw sticking out of the ditch, lifeless. I sprinted over and dropped down onto one knee. I put my fingers over Lucario's wrist and felt.

A pulse.

This is the beginning of the REAL plot. I've done all of my explaining and now, hopefully a good story may become. (Yes I know that sentence sounds like it doesn't make sense, just roll with it okay?)
-Techy B-