Happy New Year!

A little story with Riku celebrating new year's, just as we are! It takes place before the existing story, I just thought I'd write it! I want to say to all who are reading, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

"Lucario, come here!" I called as Lucario slowly walked back to me. I had my ear pressed up against someone's window in Pallet town. The family inside had the radio on very loudly so I could easily hear the countdown. Next to me, sat a jar of berries I had been collecting throughout the month. That was my celebration. A little thing for me and Lucario. The radio suddenly called "One minute till New Years!" I opened my jar of berries and called Lucario over. I gave her one berry to keep her quiet. "Thirty seconds!"

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

I picked up a handfull of berries and so did Lucario.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

I shoved the mound of berries in my hand into my mouth. Lucario did the same. We quickly gulped down the berries and took another handfull. We continued like this for another minute until we had emptied the jar. Then I grabbed the jar and me and Lucario ran through the short expanse of forest between us and our cabin. When we arrived I flung open the door and ran inside, flicked on all the lights, closed the front door and sat heavily on one of my rickidy old chairs and sighed. "Another New Years with just Lucario." I said as I glanced over at Lucario and smiled.

Hope you enjoyed! As I say, this isn't part of the story I am writing, I takes place before the events in the main story! Please don't get confused! Thanks for reading and give me a "vote" if you enjoyed! HAPPY NEW YEAR!