V- Bloodbath

I'm up walking around the house.. they don't want me going out into the freezing  cold due to my condition they seem to think that was caused the frozen attack. Meaning I have to watch the northern  lights from the window if I want to watch it.. there always watching me making sure I don't make a run out the freezing  cold.. I stop looking out a window watching the animals play.. happily.. I fell someone pick me up I look behind me to see Willbur.. 'Hello there Bubs' I say with a soft giggle.

'Mmm what are you up to' He questioned.

Sapnap is also here, but the rest is off playing in the snow.. 'watching the animals play?' I questioned.

Willbur chuckled 'you went from jackass to softie' He teased.

I got a thamntor soved into my mouth.. I was littarly 10° under my normal body temperature and spitting light amounts of snow up. And well now Sapnaps cuddling me and I'm snuggled into the blasted cape once more.. and hot apple cyder.. I've been liking that more then cocoa recently. 'Damn you are that serious it was only 10° under' I pointed out.

'10 goes to 20 and so on, it's better for your condition  to be safer then sorry baby' Sapnap said hugging me closely.

I do love the cuddles and it's evident  on that.. but this will get annoying advently.. sigh.. me taking small sips on the cyder while getting warm cuddles... I'm just fuffling with Sapnaps sliver necklace.

He chuckles kissing my cheek.. soon fundy came in his ears had white snow on them 'hide dream were being attacked by the smp' Fundy said out of breath.

Sapnap picked me up and off we went hiding in the hidden cubby that is a obsidian trap door... blocking its entrace.. I was left there alone with all I needed.. Sapnao disappeared... I  move to the window watching the fight.. 'just give us the mentality I'll boy your hiding' Sam tried to reason.

I snuggle into the cape of technos hidding in the hood aswell just watching 'we won't be handing you Dream anytime soon' Karl hissed.

'Techno bloodbath go' Willbur  said.

Many died blood dyed the snow into a light pink.. some of my simps got hit by the enemies 'I don't wanna hurt you Sapnap.. just give us Dream.. it's for the better he is in prison' Bad tried to reason with his son.

'Hes better off here with us.. just leave us be.. he won't come near' George tried to reason.

'Why? Why do you care for him?' Tubbo questioned.

'We love him damn it!' My simps hissed.

I just sip some hot cider watching it go down 's..sapnap but you- he hurt you and you still love him?' Skeppy  said.

The house and.. the fish accident.. that was one of the many  mistakes I regret.. and actually why I didn't ask for a place to stay after puffy kicked me out for being "insane".

'Look that's in the damn past' Sapnap  hissed 'he personally appolize to me it's fine we left that in the past.. but Tommy I will always hate you for what happend to Mars'.

Moments later flooded with death measures the chat was.. and I was most diffently freezing  this hidden hole isn't exactly  to warmest.

「Ah shit」