XVI- Disappearing act

Adventuly  the fox woke up and he's off in his own little land on that chair.. Willbur  told him what happend and now his ears and tail are down. I Honstly fell bad for him.. but the two cuddling  me are pissed off not letting me go.. 'Pun Sap I'm sorry okay?' Fundy said.

'You fucking bit me' Punz spat.

I just nuzzle in his neck softly kissing it he softly chuckled  cuddling into Sapnaps side 'easy' I mubble.

'You can calm any of us easily sunshine' Techno said.

I giggle softly..

I giggle just letting the blond and raven haired cuddle me.. this went on for some time until we all decided we wanted something to eat.. we made a huge pizza and eat.. they were feeding me like a baby.. this is what annoys me.. the treat a bottom  like a baby.. maybe tonight  when  they are asleep ill just disappear.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

I wake up there all asleep  I wiggle out of there embrace getting some shoes on high jacking technos cape putting on the hood.. of crouse I am wearing Willburs jumper and just jeans.. I raided the fridge putting hot cider in a thermest.. took some food and off I went running  through the snowy  tandra..

I went running til I found the snow village and that's where I stayed for the night.

Simps›

We wake up and our little dirty  blond is missing from our arms.. we looking makeing sure nobody  was awake.. it's kinda cold.. we walked out the door.. it's open 'he didn't leave us did he?' Punz said with a shakey voice.

Techno went off  to the kitchen  'the heated thermos is gone so I'm gonna say so' Techno reported.

'He could die..' Karl said.

Sapnap wasn't having it 'Well I'm not gonna stand here I'm gonna try to find him'Sapnap hissed running off outside.

The rest of us followed his foot prints.. but soon they stoped.. 'shit..cruse  us being in a snowy tandra' Quackity mubbled.

'The snow village' Techno mubbled.

That's where we headed following Techno we get there we see a baby polar bear following something.. assuming it was adult we ignored it until we saw a red cape peep out of the side of a building.. we went running and sure ehnogh.. it was Dream he noticed us and went running.

'Darling your gonna freeze' Punz screamed.

Dream stopped looking at us polar  bears were on his feet 'mmm oh I know' Is all he said  before turning around and went running off into the distence... 'he's going back to the blasted box'Techno sighed out.

Our breath comeing out in cold smoke.. Sapnap clearly was cring.. all of us 'he's leaveing  us?' Sapnap said with a shakey voice.

Punz hugged him 'it will be okay babe' Punz said quietly.

Willbur went running off after Dream.. we just walk in defeat.. we lost our senpai.. well Sapnap went off to his crystal lake..

「Dream..」