VII- ChingyNappy

Hours later Techno  littarly  comes back with a  year supply of hot apple cyder. 'Really went extreme huh techno' Karl teased.

'Hey I did say I would feed his addiction  didn't i?' Techno said with a smirk.

I giggle softly 'yes you did techy' I say.

He smiled at the nickname and off the years of apple cyder went to the kitchen.. I fished my tea and I got up from the cuddle session.. 9 felt like I was to hot.. 'Ah to hot hm Darling?' Punz questioned.

I nodded softly and went off to the window they always find me by 'and it's back to that window' Willbur said.

I spit of so water.. that was probably  supposed to be snow.. just watching the winter activities of animals and just snuggle into the hoodie. I had of there for and hour or so 'temperature check' Karl said.

A few off.. and well since there being really damn safe with  this here I am on Sapnaps chest once more... I just fall asleep to the warmth of his body snuggling into his neck.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

I awake  and I was moved into the bedroom still wrapped in Sapnaps arms his head is on my shoulder asleep. Punz was chilling over at the desk doing something. He looked over seeing I was awake.. 'Ah darling your awake, the others went out' Punz said looking to me with a soft  smile.

'Mmm... how long was I out?' I questioned.

'Maybe 5 hours or so?' Punz said giggling at clingy nap as he slowly awakens but still was is his cuddly sleepy mood.

'Mmm~' I hear Sapnap mubble in my neck, tighting his grip.

'And I've became a damn teddybear great' I say.

Punz chuckled 'typical sapnap when he's half awake' Punz said walking over trying to help me out of the sleepy ravenhaired death trap.

'Dont take my damn cuddle bug away Blondfuck' Sapnap hissed semi hitting Punzs.

'You can over heat up Sapnap reamber you are a heater now?' Punz said.

'No I can turn it off my sister told me how, littarly  have to think  about heating him and I do don't and boom now heat redastion' Sapnap said snuggling me closely.

I sigh 'typical of Sapnap, he has always been a clingy  fucking mess when it's me-' I say.

Willbur and techno comes into the room seeing this 'Sapnap let him go mister'  Techbur said.

'Nooo' Sapnap refuses.

'Welcome to Sapnap when we were littarly teenagers- anytime we had sleepovers he would magicly wake up the next day cuddling me like a teddybear' I say looking to him with malice.

'How long have you known echother?' Punz questioned.

'Childhood bestfriends' we both said he just nuzzles me.

Adventuly they got Sapnap to let go of me and he wasent happy his cuddle bug was stolen from him.. and well I got soved into a warm bath.. and Since Sapnap was being a pissbaby about not cuddling me I was soved into his hoodie.. and off to the living  room.

'Where's the heater at?' Fundy questioned.

'Being a pissbaby because we stole his teddybear, that being Sunshine' Techno said.

I was sat on the couch with  some nice hot apple cyder.

「Well-」