XIV- death on winterlane

They cuddle me and don't wanna let go.. they hate how I am.. and they consent blame  themselves that this happend. I contestly say it's not... they had me take another warm  bath and I was soved into a cat hoodie and black skirt.. they loved how I looked in it..

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

It's been about 5 years since we  started dating and I'm found in hoodies.. and always arms.. they have fucked me alot but I loved them all.. and sure we have the "police force" being a mega annocnce.  Comeing back everyday keep trying to take me away.. but falling  they have to be at 1 life by now..  but I don't care.. right now I'm sitting on the window seal watching the northern  lights Karl has his arms wrapped around me watching as well..  the door opened and spooked me.. as suspected  it was Sam..

'Why won't you just leave us alone' Karl said annoyed.

'Because you have a wanted crimal wrapped in you arms 24/7' Sam said annoyed  'just let us take him where he belongs'

I was getting colder thanks to the door 'get Sappy now' I mubble.

'SAPNAP come here' Karl yelled out.

Sapnap ran out of the bedroom no shirt on followed by the others I was spon into his arms and he held me carring me out of the cold weather's way and into a bedroom he gave me my doodle book and I got right to drawing the Dragon versions of them. Sapnap smiled laying on my shoulder with heating me up nicely.

'Awh that's cool' Sapnap said softly nuzzling my neck.. we herd screams of agnoy.

Awesomedude was slayed by Punz

0/0 cannon lives remain

May he rest in hell! Fanilly  the annocnce is gone. 'Fucking fanilly  were free from his pestering!' Sapnap said with a soft  smiling.

'Sapnap it's clear if you wanna bring our babyboy out' Techno called our.

He picked me up I just wrapped my legs around his waist  arms around his chest snuggling in his neck. 'Thats adorble' Karl said softly.

'Show them the drawing baby' Sapnap said softly.

I hand Punz the drawing 'God damn- mm you made us look cool as fuck' He said passing it around.

'Really a unicorn?' Fundy said.

'I was gonna do a Griffen but then gave up so yes really' I hissed.

'Dont piss off our Darling boy' Willbur said hitting the back of his head hard.

He yelped 'fuck you!' Fundy said whimpering  lightly.

'Ah yeah I will get right on that' Willbur  said looking at Fundy with a smirk.

'Not an invite' Fundy hissed.

He's a switch he has held me closley  while we both got reeked by the tops... 'It's been awhile  since you bottomed out Funds' Quackity said.

Fundy turned around and stormed out  his tail was flying fast behind him.

'And his pissed-' Karl said.

'And he took my stech book-' I say.

Off Techno went after Fundy.. he came back 30 minutes  later handing me the book 'there you  are sunshine' he said with a soft smile.

「Well somebody's embressed」