XVIII- goodbye past mistakes

We sat there for many hours looking at echother.. Punz left bringing my beloved box back.. 'Let's burn this fucker for good'he said with a smirk.

We got up and.. as Sapnap said I burned my past idoicy  mistakes.. the  box  and a black burnt hole in the snow.. 'Good bye one of my mistakes' I mubble looking at the ash of the box.

I look to my boyfriends there all softly smiling.. techno more so then others by I diegress.. they are happy to see what hurts there little baby. Dead. Sure it was an anmanic object, a fucking  box with no fellings.. nope they treated it like it was there worst enimie.. a box.. lol. I watch the golden eveney flames burn up and down semi warming me.. 'that stupid box made a great fire must say' Sapnap said proudly.

'But your a better heating system' I say with a wink.

Sapnap chuckled  knowing what I was meaning putting his arm around knnleing  down to my ear 'yeah I know.. your good at taking it up you  aswell baby' he said sudactively in my ear.

He then stood completely stright as I connected our hands softly watching my home for a year and 3 months burn to a crisp.. it actually  felt calming Honstly. To see what made me so ill BURN. We watched for awhile until the descided to put it out and taking me inside.. we all took a shower togather.. and oh boy it didn't end well for me and Fundy 'ahhh daddy' were screaming.

Cum went down the draine.. and this is why taking a shower with your lovers are a terrible  idea in general.. my ass is acking.. Fundys whimpering with every step. He was limping 'theres our dalring bottom fox we love' Punz teased.

'Shut it jackass' Fundy roared.

'Now we don't know cocky bottoms, we've been over this foxfuck' Karl hissed.

Fundys ears went down giving them all a death stare 'I hate you all but cub, fuckoff' Fundy hissed limping off.

The tops sighed looking to me.. 'what you joining him?' Willbur questioned.

'I demand  cuddles or I will join him' I say crossing my arms.

'Alright set deal cuddles for the prince' They said.

I get picked up and off were cuddling in the bed.. they really do as I say, like I am there king and there my pesents.i giggle at that softly.
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

They took me to the field.. Sapnaos hands on my waist holding  me.. and they propsed.. I fucking  screamed yes.. and now I'm at the alter with them and.. saying I dos.. I love them and they do to..
-
So this  was my story of liveing with hypothermia and frost bite.. a love story at that, but none the last. A story at that. My husband's  are Hella protective.. and well you have been reading my diary.. they still haven't figured  out this is what I've been doing.. imma post this one day.. to spred awarness.. Dreamie..

.

.

.
「The end」