Natasha

Agent Romanoff-Budapest-Day 3

Went for a short jog deep into the city. No activity whatsoever minus the other night. This mission might be harder than Clint and I thought it would be.

Natasha closed the laptop, feeling slightly uneasy now that she admitted the mission could be a difficult one. Her eyes darted around the room until they were fixed onto Clint who was still fast sleep. She looked over at the clock. It read 1:35 pm. Natasha crawled onto the bed, "You have to wake up at some point in time, Sleeping Beauty." she whispered into Clint's ear and ran her fingers through his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her, "What a lovely thing to wake up to." Natasha continued to run her fingers through his hair then kissed his nose softly, "Come on." she said as she pulled back and stood, "It's almost 2 in the afternoon." Clint sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Hear about the party tonight up in Tokaj?" Natasha turned, "No. I'm guessing we're going?" He nodded, "Thought it'd be nice to get out again, you know? Plus keeping an eye out for skrulls." 

Tokaj didn't sound too bad to Natasha. She was there once before and they had great wine. The small village there always had a wine-festivial in September held in the Castle District high above the city. So she was somewhat excited to go back.

Natasha picked out a skin tight, black and red dress. Clint wore a black suit, white shirt, and a black bow tie because bow ties are cool. They left as soon as possible since it would be a long ride. They decided to spend the night in Tokaj and possibly do some "sight seeing" the next day. Once they arrived, Clint decided to head straight for the wine to see if it's actually the best wine. He took a glass of one of the grape flavored wine and drank some. Natasha walked over and smiled, "How is it?" Clint looked at her, "It's pretty good. I'm not even going to lie." he drank some more. 

Dinner had been served shortly after they had arrived. The beautiful lights had come on and music started playing. Different variates of music. Some music would come on they knew and one of them would just hum to it, not bothering to ask the other to dance until Clint stood and walked away. He came back and extended his hand to Natasha as a familiar song started playing. She glanced around and shook her head then took his hand tightly following him onto the dance floor. 

I will love you till the end of time. I would wait a million years. Promise you'll remember that you're mine, baby can you see through the tears? Love you more than those bitches before, say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember. I will love you till the end of time.

Clint held Natasha tighter as the lyrics repeated. Natasha noticed his grip get slightly tighter and ran her fingers through his hair then kissed his cheek softly as the song ended. He pulled back and held her hands tightly, "I honestly hope this Budapest mission never ends." She smiled then held his face gently between her hands and caressed his cheek with her thumb. A man walked up behind Clint and gently tapped him on the shoulder, "Excuse me, may I have a dance with your lovely gal?" Natasha eyed the man, not liking him as soon as he called her 'gal'. Clint hesitated then nodded, "If she's okay with it." She forced a smile and nodded. The man took her hand tightly as Clint walked back to their table and another slow song started playing. 

Natasha kept her eyes far from the man's eyes, but continued to feel like he was reading every deep, dark secret. He bent down sightly, "How do you know your boyfriend isn't one of them?" he whispered. Her eyes widened, "What do you mean by 'one of them' and 'boyfriend'?" she whispered back. He chuckled softly and shook his head, "You know exactly what I mean by both." he pulled back. Natasha finally looked into his eyes and noticed them change from a deep blue to an evil green.