Losing Connection

"What happened to you?" Clint heard a voice. He heard the men walk over to him and watched them eye the large cuts on his forearm. 

"Why in the world do you think I would know?" Clint snapped then leaned his head back and groaned. "My nose hurts like a bitch and my arm is bleeding. You tell me what happened!"

The one man raised his hands surrendering, "Dude take a chill pill." 

"Let me out, god dammit, and maybe I will!" Clint growled through his teeth. 

"Uh, how about no?" the men chuckled then walked back over to their table and continued to play poker. Clint sighed heavily then looked down at his wrist watching the blood slowly roll down to the rope. He glanced at the men then tried getting his wrist free. As he was doing so the rope skinned his wrist. He bit down on his lip making sure he didn't make any noise from the pain. 

Clint almost got his wrist free, but that's when he was uppercutted and felt his teeth rattle. His head jerked back and he could've sworn he felt teeth get knocked loose. 

"Son of a bitch!" Clint yelled and spit blood out.

---

Natasha uppercutted the skrull then cursed herself for doing so. All she wanted was answers. She just wanted to know what they had done with Clint and where he was. She eyed her fist then looked back at the skrull then punched him again causing his eyes to turn a different color and half of his face turn skrull-like. 

The skrull continued to chuckle and didn't care that he was getting beat up. He knew what was happening to the actual Clint and let her keep hitting him. 

Natasha eyed him then punched him again causing the skrull to turn back into an actual skrull and also loosing the connection to Clint.

"Oh crap." The skrull whispered as he looked down at himself then looked back up at her.

She smirked then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and clenched her fist, "Now, tell me where Clint is."