Natasha

Natasha held a gun to the skrull's head and held a phone in her other hand. The skrull struggled to get loose with his hands tied behind his back. He still looked like Clint making it 10 times harder for her to hurt him. He had a bloody, broken nose and all he could do was glare at her.

"Do you have any idea where Clint could be?" Natasha asked almost pleading. She had gotten desperate and called Fury.

"I'm sorry, Natasha, but they must be smarter than we thought." Fury replied with a sigh. "They turned off the tracker we had on both of you. Again, I'm sorry."

He heard her take a deep breath then heard the cocking of a gun.

"Dammit tell me where Clint is!" Natasha looked back at the skrull pressing the gun to his forehead. He simply looked back into her eyes as if he was reading her mind. It sent shivers down her spine. Looking into Clint's eyes when they really weren't his bothered her.

"I could kill you right now." she whispered.

The skrull shrugged, "Go ahead. That'll simply slow down the process."

Natasha eyed him then brought the phone back up to her ear. "I'll call you if I find out more."

"And we'll let you know if something comes up. Promise." Fury said before hanging up.

Natasha tossed the phone onto the bed then looked back at the skrull. She took a deep breath then grabbed the knife off the desk. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

The skrull eyed the knife then looked back at her. "Would you really want to hurt poor Clint?"

She clenched her teeth suppressing a growl then cut his arm. The skrull gasped in pain then started chuckling.

"You sick bastard." she growled then cut his arm again. The skrull responded with a slight wince before chuckling again.

"When I said that I meant it." he said grinning.

Natasha opened and closed her mouth, "Wh- what do you mean?"

Natasha had no idea that every time she hurt skrull Clint it ended up effecting the actual Clint. Many, many miles away the actual Clint had a broken nose and was now bleeding from his left arm. His knuckles turned white as he gripped onto the chair tighter and groaned in pain.

[AN; sorry this took so long to update. The ending about the actual Clint getting hurt I made up. Idk sorry though for taking so long. I suck.]