Clint

Clint walked away, back towards the table, and sat down. He held the glass of wine as he watched the suspicious man dance with Natasha. He tried to find her face which was being hidden by the side of the man's face. Clint didn't like this whatsoever. The song slowly ended and Natasha pulled away as quick as possible. She walked back to the table and looked at Clint. "It's time to go." she said grabbing her stuff. Clint furrowed his brows. "Nat," he stood. "What happened?" he asked gently. She shook her head then grabbed his hand tightly and started walking away. Clint followed willingly and glanced back at the man who was suddenly surrounded by a group of other men. "Clint! Come on!" Natasha pulled on his arm more. 

They reached their hotel and Natasha finally let go of Clint's hand. "Are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Clint watched Natasha pace in front of the window. She bit her lip then looked at him. "That guy I was dancing with was a skrull and those guys around him probably were too. Clint, this is harder than I thought it'd be." she said and took a shaky deep breath. "I didn't think they'd look like human beings. I thought they'd just be ugly, green things walking around." she continued. Clint sighed heavily, "Why the hell did you think that? Doesn't that just send up a red flag telling you that that was a stupid thought?"  Natasha's head snapped up and she glared at him, but knew he was right. Clint eyed her, "Are you going to be alright?" he asked. She could hear the worry in his voice and she nodded, "I'll be fine." He walked over to her and hugged her tightly. Natasha, hating to show how weak she was at the moment, caved and hugged him back. He pulled back and kissed her softly. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back without hesitating. Clint lifted her up and laid her down on the bed slowly bringing himself above her and deepening the kiss. Natasha wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him back deeply. 

Natasha woke with the blankets wrapped around her tightly. She extended an arm looking for Clint, but soon realized she was the only one in the bed. Her eyes shot open and she sat up. "Clint?" she called out, but got no response.